part 6 : Is this really happening?

Part 6

The next day

I wake up and something feels different. I don't know what it is exactly though. Josh said that he loves me. So what? He's with my mom and I'm with Tyler. Even if I wanted to be with Josh I couldn't. Being with Josh will make me lose everything. Is he worth the risk? I don't know what it is but there is something about him that attracts me. Is that he's older, sexier, tougher, more experienced? I don't know.

I think that maybe--------- my phone rings

"Hello" I answer stretching.

"Hey Baby" I hear Tyler’s smooth voice.

"Hey, what's up?"

“Nothing, just though I'd see what you’re doing " he laughs lightly.

"Hahaha, I just woke up" I smile.

"Really? It’s already 12."

“What no,” I turn over and look at my clock, “OMG your right" I laugh.

“Hahaha I miss you". I can hear his smile over the phone.

"I miss you too, can you call me later. I'm a take a shower and stuff".

"Sure babe, I love you".

"Yeah love you too" and I hang up.

After a nice shower I change into some jeans shorts and a loose top with my sandals. I blow dry and hair and brush my teeth, before walking down stairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Josh washing dishes.

"Mom put you to work" I laugh.

He turns around and looks at me with a goofy grin that just makes my heart stutter.

"No, she actually took off to work a while ago".

"Oh" I say as I turn and open the fridge.

I pick up the juice cartoon and pour myself a glass.

"Going out today?" 

"Yeah, just a walk around the park" I dump my glass and chew on a breakfast bar.

“Sounds nice, by yourself"

"Yeah why not" I say and walk out the kitchen.

"Jessica" I turn and find him incredibly close.

"about last night-"

"Forget it" I say and run upstairs to retrieve my phone.

“but I don't want to" he says as soon as I come down.

“Josh, what about my mom and Tyler?"

"No one has to know" he says seductively his luscious lips hovering over mine.

"but-" he lips smash down on mine hard. I pull away out of breath and he just smiles down at me. Our foreheads pressed to one another's.

"Can I come with you?" he says in a husky voice

"Sure" I give in and walk out with him close behind me, "but no funny stuff"

"Of course" he whispers in my ear. His breathe traveling down my neck and I shiver as he now brings his arm over my shoulder.

"Josh"

"Yeah" he smirks.

"Arm off" I smile.

"What if I don't want to” he says lingering on every word, coming closer to my lips. I can’t take it anymore and I pull him to me.

He kisses me back and I can tell he's smiling. "No' I pull away and start walking

"Come on, I was just kicking. I'll be good" he smiles

"Fine"

-------------------

We make it to the park and its pure bliss. It nearly empty and I walk over and sit on a nearby bench that lies next to a beautiful fountain. I almost forget that Josh is here with me until I feel something move closer to me. His body heat radiating off of him and onto me.

"Josh" I mouth as I close my eyes.

"Yes"

"Move"

"I don't think I will" he says in a mocking tone. I open my eyes and try to push him father from me. He just stays in place laughing at me.

"Dang your heavy" I mutter giving up.

"Pure muscle baby" he smirks.

"Shut up"

"I don't think I will" he mutters laughing slightly. Close enough to hover above me.

"Please Josh" I frown.

He looks at me seriously for one moment. I jump up and run across the field.

He chases me until he catches me and I fall laughing "not cool"

"It so was" I laugh and get up as I see some friends.

"No" and he shuts up as the girls approach us.

"Jessica"

"Hey Misty" I smile and hug her and wave at the others.

"And who's this?" she smiles seductively at him and I can’t help but feel a little jealous. Suddenly Josh swings his arm around my shoulder "I thought you were with Tyler." She says looking at me.

"I am, he's my new step dad" I say and shrug his arm off. He frowns slightly.

"Lucky you" she smiles.

"I guess" I give a small smile.

"I'm Josh by the way" Josh extends his hand to her and she gladly takes hold of it.

"Nice to meet you Josh, I'm Misty" she smiles in such a way I want to leave.

"Nice to meet you too, if you don't mind we have to go" Josh says and grabs me.

"Okay" she waves as we walk off

-----

We make it home in a rush and run upstairs and flop down on my bed.

"What’s wrong?" he asks taking a seat on my bed.

"Nothing" I say and turn around.

"Come on Jessica, don't be mad" he smiles.

 “I'm not" I say defensibly.

"Of courses you’re not"

"Fine, I am” I say and sit up “and what?"

"There’s nothing to worry about" he grabs my chin "I want you and only you, even if you don't want me" he whispers along my lips lightly touching them.

"Josh, I don't know about this still."

"You don't have to" he says seductively and lays me back as he kisses me; I kiss him back matching his lust and urgency. As his lips move from mine and linger on my neck I hear the front door slam.

"Honey I'm home" I hear my mom and look at Josh in shock.

***************************************

So what did you think? Comment and vote