"Conner got to, why can’t I? After all I met you first and you were with me first"

"Conner is my boyfriends and things change. Now out."

"So you don't deny it" he asks a bit mad.

I stay quiet.

"Ha-ha, so you slept with Conner, huh"

"What I do with my boyfriend is none of your business"

"Really?" he says taken aback " I think it is, if your freakin' sneaking around with me and dating my best friend!" he spats

I don't even say anything.

"Hmm...I just came here to warn you. The pictures are out" I look at him confused and he just drops a paper on my dresser, slamming my door shut. After I hear the main door shut, I walk over to the dresser.

“fuck" I clutch the paper tight to my chest and crumple to the floor, crying. Why? Why me? Why is my life so screwed up? I'm so sorry Conner. I love you. I look back at the paper and let the tears fall, staining the paper. There it is, Right on the front cover.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR. There is a whole article on love and there is countless pictures of me and Josh, the one blown up is of us kissing. I hope Conner doesn't see this or my parents.

Conner.

I just lay against the wall, breathing in slow breaths. How can this happen. What if this is a sign that I shouldn't be with Conner. But that can’t be true, I love him. I do, I know that it might not seem like it but I do. Josh is just a distraction, if Conner was still here none of this would have happened. I see a folded card, coming of my jeans and grab it.

CHRISTEN WILLAIMS

Maybe I should give him a call, he can help get rid of these pictures or something right? I mean this person didn't even ask if she could use, let alone take the pictures. Feeling worried, I ring him up.

"Hello, sheriff's department"

“Can I speak with Christen Williams?"

“Is this an emergency or is there a problem?'

“can I just please talk to him?"

“Who’s calling?"

“Jessica"

“Hold please"

“sir, there is a Jessica on the phone, calling for you" I hear the muffled voice say