𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Evelyn

Warren puts me on the bed and hovers over me the next second. His nose grazes my jawline and his hands move up and down my waist.

I press my legs together feeling the heat in my belly grow.

"How do you want me to fuck you tonight?"

My breathing slows down as he peppers my skin with wet kisses that have my toes curling.

"Like you always do." I whisper as his hand slips under my warmer and runs over my stomach.

"Get rid of all these clothes." He grumbles and pulls back.

In a haste I remove my warmer and then work on my jeans and shoes.

Warren is busy getting rid of his suit.

Once we're both in our undergarments we stop and stare at each other.

We've had sex so many times yet tonight something is different. It feels like we're finally free from the shackles of the past-at least I am.

I feel free. There isn't constant sadness and despair weighing on my chest anymore.

I forgave Warren for everything but in reality it feels like I've forgiven myself.

After a decade I've granted myself the permission to close the chapter and start a new one. One that includes him.

The naked sight of him sends butterflies inside my stomach and I can feel the buzz vibrating my body.

I'm happy. I'm free. I'm loved.

I couldn't ask for more.

"What are you thinking?" Warren bends over me and caresses my cheek.

A silly smile grows on my face.

"About you." I say.

Warren grins and leaning forward presses his lips to mine. I melt into him as I fall back on the bed and he settles between my legs.

I make room for him until his knee is grinding in the place I need him the most.

"I need you." I say quickly.

"I know, darling." He says.

Unclasping my bra he throws it across the room and then holds my breasts and tweaks my nipples.

I arch my back and tug his hair but he doesn't go easy on me. Instead one of his hands slips into my underwear and he enters a finger inside of me.

Dots appear before me and I close my eyes as I let the wave of pleasure fall all over me.

"It's good you're back."

"What?" I whisper, fighting back a moan.

"I wasn't going to fuck anymore else for the rest of my life."

Pulling his mouth to mine I kiss him.

"Good." I say with a smirk that soon disappears when he enters another finger.

I clench around him and he picks up pace bringing me closer to a toe-curling orgasm.

"Warren!" I moan his name as he kisses me all over my chest and neck, biting and sucking, all the while fingering me with his thick long fingers.

"Come for me, darling."

My body obeys to his command and before I know the pressure is flowing out of me and slicking his fingers. He pumps into me a few times and then pulls out.

Maintaining eye contact he licks his fingers and my heart races at the sight of him doing such a filthy act.

Cupping his face in my hands I kiss him and then roll us so I'm on top of him.

Straddling him I take his arms and pin them above his head knowing well enough that if he wanted he would break away easily.

"Let me be in control tonight." I whisper against his lips.

"You're always in control."

Raising his head he kisses me deep and long.

Moving back I remove his boxers and then climb back on him. His hands come down and he holds me by my waist.

"Condom?" I ask.

"Are you still on the pill?" He asks me in a soft voice.

I shake my head, feeling a buzz of excitement fuse through my veins.

"Do you want to...?"

His question is obvious.

Instead of replying to him I kiss him. Using my hand I maneuver his dick to my entrance and slowly push down.

Warren groans in the back of his throat and roughly takes my hair in his hand. He angles my face to the side and sucks on my neck and then moves to my breast.

Tingles run up and down my spine as I move around him.

His fingers dig into my ass and I can feel the little tremors that surface under his flesh when I grind on him.

He's losing it.

"I love you." I say as I kiss him and run my fingers through his hair.

Warren pulls me back and says. "I love you too darling. So fucking much."

I smile against him.

In the fog of pleasure and ecstasy I can feel myself nearing another orgasm. I clench around him and he thrusts into me more deeply and forcefully.

When he rubs my clit I fall on his chest and release the pressure tingling my lower spine.

Warren rolls us over and thrusts into me slow and deep, unlike the previous times.

His touches are gentle and his kisses are soft.

It's like he's marking me lovingly.

I lie and watch him as the hazy cloud grows around us.

I can feel him growing thick inside of me.

Staring at me he comes inside of me and I pull him down for a kiss.

"I love you so much." I say with tears collecting in my eyes.

"I know." He says and presses a kiss to my forehead. "I love you too."

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Thank you for reading <3

Oh my!!! I can't believe this book is over. This is my third book. And with this one I've learned so much about writing. Just like my previous two books, this one also holds a piece of my heart and I'll always love these characters and miss writing this book.

Thank you so much for reading this book and supporting me. I'm really grateful for every read, comment, vote and share. You have no idea how much it means to me.

I only hope that this book becomes a comfort read for you and whenever you read it you have a fun time. There's banter, spice, friendship, LOVE, and so much more.

If you love my writing, do follow me on Instagram, TikTok or here for more stories. It'd mean a lot to me and... yeah! No pressure whatsoever. I hope you had fun reading it and I can't wait to work on more books. Do check them out if you can!

I love every single person who reads my books. I remember when nobody would read my book and now there's so many of you. I never take anything for granted. So just know that you reading my book really means a lot to me <3

I'll see you in my next book! (In a few months as I have exams this summer)