𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

Hi I'm Mary. Thank you so much for clicking on this story. It means a lot to me that you're checking it out. Every read brings a smile to my face.

If you're a first time reader (FTR) or a rereader (RR) please comment down. I love to read comments. Definitely my favourite part about writing. They make my day.

Started on : 27 November 2022
Ended on: 12 March 2023

Trigger warnings
The book has descriptions that contain sexual assault, swearing, sexual content and violence. Please read only if you're comfortable.

The characters have flaws. There's a lot of back and forth and I hope you understand that as it is a second chance romance. Instead of commenting rude comments and hating on the character's choices, leave the book. That's my humble request. Don't expect it to be perfect because it's not. No book is.

Do share, comment and vote. It means a lot to every writer on Wattpad. You don't know how much writers love that! BE A REASON BEHIND SOMEONE'S SMILE!!! Even if you don't like the book, do vote or write something good. Maybe it'll be a ray of sunshine in their cold, boring life!!!

Follow me on Instagram (bluechaotic) for chapter updates and more.

I hope you enjoy the book.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

All Rights of Soar With Me are ©reserved to me. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of me.