𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Evelyn

Stupid crazy asshole: Are you free tomorrow?

I'm in the middle of studying the profit sheet from last month when my phone chimes.

Evelyn: Depends

I fight back a grin as I put down my phone. Not a second later another text comes.

Stupid crazy asshole: I want to take you out on a date.

Butterflies fly in my stomach and it feels like magic is happening inside of me. When in reality this is how happiness feels like.

Evelyn: Date? I think I might be free for that.

Stupid crazy asshole: Good. I'll pick you up at eight. Wear something red. And you'll be staying the night with me.

Evelyn: Control freak.

Evelyn: Is that your code word for sex?

Stupid crazy asshole: I want you to wear red for me.

Stupid crazy asshole: Depends

I bite my lip at his last text.

Black suit. Green eyes. Enticing cologne. The thoughts of tomorrow fill my brain and almost every single one of them has us intertwined nakedly.

Am I ready for that? I feel like it. There isn't anyone else I've wanted so much in my life.

From our previous intimate encounters, I can predict how good he'd be at sex. And some part of me is excited and thrilled about it.

It's been so long. Two years since anyone has touched me. Fucked me.

Evelyn: I don't have a red dress.

Evelyn: depends on what?

Yasmine shoots a wicked grin as she passes my office. I stand up and close the door to avoid others from seeing me blushing like a teenager.

Stupid crazy asshole: I'll send you one.

Stupid crazy asshole: Whether you want to have sex or be fucked

My mind stops working as I keep rereading the last text and try to regulate my breathing.

Fucking hell. My ovaries are shifting inside of me.

Evelyn: I can buy myself one.

I breathe in the air multiple times and try to imprison my fluttering heart.

Stupid crazy asshole: I know you can. But I want to buy it for you this time.

The door to my office opens and Michael walks in leaving the door open. He's carrying a handful of parcels and boxes. A few fell to the floor and I hurry and pick them up.

"What are these?" I ask eyeing the packeges skeptically.

"PR stuff. I need to shoot a video and take some pictures for this brand."

Setting the boxes on the coffee table. He takes my scissors and opens one of them. One by one he retrieves the clothing articles and bottles of perfumes from some of the prominent brands in the world.

Holy shit. My brother is famous.

"You're going to help me do that."

My eyebrows dip in confusion. "I'm sorry what?"

Rolling his eyes he sighs. "I need someone to record me and take my pictures. In New York my manager helps me. But here you're my next best option."

"I have no experience in photography."