𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Evelyn

We fucked.

Without any doubt, it was the best sex of my life. No man has ever penetrated me like that. So raw and primal that I can still feel him inside of me.

I pee and then wash my hands.

In the mirror I see my disheveled appearance. Hair messy and tousy from the way his fingers held me, lips swollen and red from being sucked and kissed and collarbone and neck marked with hickeys. I'm the walking definition of someone who's been thoroughly fucked.

I knew Warren likes it rough but I had no idea that he would be this feral. I can barely recall him being soft and gentle with me. However, I felt safe with him and I knew he wouldn't hurt me in any way or push me so far that I wouldn't be able to take it.

Like a magician he knew all the right places to make me come and go weak.

My body is still imagining his touch and the way he kissed me.

Blood rushes to my cheeks and the images from tonight flash across my mind on loop and a pulse throbs my aching core.

With a deep breath I return to the room and find it lurking with darkness. Leaving the bathroom door ajar I navigate in dim light through the spacious room and climb into the bed.

"I assumed you were hiding in there." Warren's deep voice flickers the extinguished heat in my stomach.

"Don't be silly. I don't need to hide from you." I turn my back at him and move closer to the edge.

Since the moment he pulled out of me and laid a sweet perfect kiss on my forehead, my heart has been fluttering in my chest wildly.

"Are you sure? Because you're not looking at me."

I can't look at you because now you have claimed all that there was to take.

This is the most vulnerable I've ever been with someone.

No guy has ever fucked me while looking me in the eye, touch my body like I'm a canvas of art, and kiss every possible inch because he couldn't get enough.

I try to smother the brimming emotions in my chest or the boisterous swarm of butterflies flitting in my stomach.

In the midst of my thoughts and feelings, an arm curls around my waist possessively. Swiftly it pulls me to the center of the bed till my back slams against a very hot surface.

"Tell me what's going on or else..."

"Else what?" I whisper.

Warren leans down and his lips nip my earshell. "I'll fuck it out of you."

Shivers permeate everywhere in my body and I lean back into his heat.

"You wouldn't dare."

In a second Warren rolls over me and parts my legs with his knee and then drags it to my sensitive bundle of nerves. "Wanna test my patience?"

Breathing heavily I stare into his green eyes that are the most beautiful shade I've ever seen. For years I tried to find that exact shade in strangers, but I wasn't able to. Because Warren's eyes are rare and exquisite. And somehow he's the only one in the world who has them.

"I adore your eyes. They're so beautiful just like you." My finger traces his forehead, nose, cheeks, jawline and finally his lips.

"I believe the word you're looking for is perfect."