Date

Jungkook's glad he finally has a chance to take his mind off his parents

Jungkook's glad he finally has a chance to take his mind off his parents. It's been three days since his parents came to Seoul, and each day has been pretty miserable. But now, while sitting across from Amira? He's feeling a bit better. A smile graces his thin lips, his hands folding together on the table.

Dinner. What a simple, classic thing to do for the first date. Part of him was hesitant. After all, he hates eating in front of people. It makes him feel a bit nasty. By a bit, he means a lot. Plus, he's not sure what she likes yet. 

Normally dinner is the best way to find out the things she likes and dislikes, but what if he chose a restaurant she hates? Would she tell him or keep it a secret so she doesn't hurt his feelings? No, Amira seems like the honest type. He brushes his thoughts aside. The only way he fails this date miserably is if he second-guesses himself constantly. And what is he doing right now?

"Are there any allergies I should know about?" he asks, scanning through the menu. 

"I'm allergic to fun, apparently. Haven't had much adventure recently," she says, snorting in response. 

He chuckles, flipping to the back side of the paper. "I meant food allergies, but nice to know that you'll be sneezing a lot when I take you skydiving."

"You're taking me what now?" 

Jungkook snickers and peeks back up at her, "Sky diving." She blinks and tilts her head. "You know, where you jump out of a plane and freefall?" he asks, furrowing his brows. 

"Oh, sorry. I forgot the Korean word for that. Guess I'm a bit rusty. I should work on my vocab." To ease the awkwardness she created, she sips on her water. 

He offers her a kind smile. "I'll help you get back into the swing of things. Need any help with our culture?" 

"I don't think so. I don't talk to enough people to possibly mess it up. Besides, as long as I have you with me, nothing bad will happen, yeah?"

Jungkook salutes. "Bodyguard and native Korean here. I'll protect you from any enemies or bullies you may have, my dear." 

"Didn't know you were so tough." He replies by flexing his muscles. She laughs at him, Jungkook pouting. 

"Hey, don't laugh! It took years to get these babies where they are now, I'll have you know," he says with a whine. 

"Big muscles, an adult, and a highly trained bodyguard... yet you still whine and pout like a five year old. Should I start calling you a toddler, is that it?"

Although he doesn't want to prove her point, he still ends up pouting more. She snickers, shaking her head. Jungkook drops his pout to instead lean forward on the table. 

"Pick a number between one and a hundred," he whispers. 

"Uhh, seventy- wait, why are we whispering?" she whispers back.