○Blue Orge Jr

The boy with a teal afro made a small noise as two arms wrapped around his neck.

"I finally found you! "

Smiley let go of the straw in his mouth as he watched his brother be hugged by a girl who had shoulder-length voluminous curls that were turquoise colored and was held into two low ponytails. "You know her or somethin', Angry? " He questioned as he noticed some similarities between the two once the girl finally released his twin.

"Ah, no I don't think so.. " Souya sputtered out as he looked at the 16-year-old female in front of him from head to toe.

"Eh? How do you not know me? Mihoko Kawata! Your daughter. " She finally spoke, furrowing her eyebrows together from underneath of her curly hair.

"Alright, now I know you're spreading a line of bullshit. Angry doesn't have any kids, god he can barely kiss his girlfriend without getting flustered all to hell. " Nahoya interjected as he took a step in between the two of them, pointing to his shocked sibling.

"Girl... Friend? Y/N L/N? But you two are married... Not dating... " Mihoko muttered as she rubbed her chin in thought. The last thing she remembered was heading to bed and then waking up in a cafe restroom. "And how do you not know me, uncle Naho'? You were the one who taught me how to swear if anything. " She turned her head to look at the boy with a peach afro, his eyes fluttered shut. Or possibly quite squinted.

She blinked a few times when she suddenly thought of something before lifting her head back up to look at the twins.

"What year is it? "
.

.

.

Sitting up a quick pace, the curly-haired girl took in large deep breaths as her heart pounded against her chest. She quickly surveyed her surroundings, finding herself to be in her bedroom making her throw the bed sheets off and scramble to the bedroom door.

"Honestly, I think your uncle is a bad influence. " The voice of her mother spoke as she made her way towards the kitchen.

"And you worry too much, Ma... Geez, you look like crap. " The boy with voluminous H/C curly hair, the side of his head shaved, said before he noticed his sister standing in the doorway. They were only a few years apart, with him being in his third year in high school.

He flinched a little as he noticed the tears she blinked away just before she ran over and hugged him.

"Mihoko? What's wrong? " Their mother questioned as she noticed her daughter's unusual state. Patting her hands on her apron. Her E/C-colored eyes softened as she watched Mihoko's frightened state.

"Nothing... Nothing, I just had a bad dream is all. " The girl replied, wiping her cheeks as she pulled away from her older brother. She hadn't hugged him like that in years.

"Well get dressed, I can take you to school. " The boy stated as he ran a few fingers through his hair, adding to its volume.

-Requested By: