○Angel-Face | Ran x Reader

"You know keeping that child will cause issues for our family. I've already found someone who is willing to take her off our hands. " The eldest family member, Harumi L/N, spoke as she looked at her daughter and son in-law. "Mother, please try to understand, this could be good for us. She could very well be the heir to our company! " Y/N's mother, Karumi L/N, pleaded as her husband stayed quiet beside her. "She will only bring disgrace to the L/N name. She even has that..that delinquent's ridiculous hair-color! " The elderly woman grumbled, since the two infants in the other room looked too much like their father for her comfort.

In the other room however, the H/C haired girl gazed at her sleeping infant, Kiyoko, lightly grip her pinkie with her chubby little hand. As she gently rubbed her forehead with one of her thumbs, she turned her head to look at the letter that was on laid out on top of her dresser. It was from her aunt, she was aware of Y/N's situation and decided to offer the girl the opportunity to let her stay at the woman's home until she could get on her feet, and get an apartment herself.

"It may be good for the L/N family name, but I will not stand for having my only granddaughter taking care of a child when she herself is unmarried and still a child herself! The people I'm meeting with tomorrow will still let us have contact with that infant and we can still choose who she'll marry when the time comes. " Harumi sternly spoke.

»»--⍟--««

"Ran. When I agreed to take a bath with you, I didn't mean to also do other things. Move your hand. " The H/C haired girl warned as she sat in front of the black and blonde haired boy that had his long hair tied up into a bun. "Eh~? I'm not sure I know what you mean. " He slyly smiled and kept one of his hands resting just above her thighs. Y/N was about to retort something but was cut off with the noise of the bathroom door knob being messed with. "Mama? Papa? " The soft voice of the couple's toddler spoke, which surprised them both because they thought she was asleep. But, Rindou had taught her how to fake being asleep behind her parents backs.

"Yes Kiyo-chan? Is everything okay? " The tattooed boy questioned, raising his voice slightly so the girl on the other side of the of the door could hear her. "Hi my little love, do you need something? " The girl with H/C hair questioned as she watched the bathroom door creek open and the girl with long blonde hair poked her head inside.

"I heard a voice coming from Papa's phone! " The young girl exclaimed as her big E/C orbs sparkled underneath the light of the bathroom. Ran and Y/N both glanced at each other before softly chuckling. "We'll come check it out in a moment, Kiyo-chan. " The black and blonde haired boy smiled at her, making her nod her head vigorously before bringing her head back and closing the door. "She's like you, y'know? Curious and always smiling. " Y/N pointed out causing Ran to wink at her. "But those are my best qualities! "
.
.
.
"Papa! The voice is still here! " Kyioko spoke up and held up in her father's cellphone in her little hands while the tall boy made his way over to her, with a towel around his shoulders and thankfully wearing pajama pants. "Is that so? Guess we'll have to find out who it is then, huh? " He suggested and scooped the young toddler into his lanky arms, letting her mess with his long hair while he took his device from her. "Hey there Izana, what do you need? " He questioned once he figured out someone had called him and didn't hang up.

His amethyst orbs flickered as he listened to his leader vaguely threaten his daughter and Y/N if he didn't comply to something. "Well, if you harm either one of them then I'll make sure to rip your hands off by the bones. I don't care if your my leader or not. " He growled out as the young blonde girl glanced up to him, noticing his sudden change. "Papa, okay? " She inquired as he hung his phone up and set it down on the coffee table before turning his head to look at her since she was still sat up in his arms. "Of course my darling! Some of papa's friends are just being silly. " He comforted causing her to make a noise of understanding.

•I think this is a cute one-