○Type | Smiley x Curvy! Reader

"I think Smiley is sick.. " Takemichi mumbled over to Chifuyu as he looked at the peach haired captain who was sitting on his bike while talking with a H/C haired girl who had a more.. Ahem, curvaceous figure. "Why do you say that? " The green eyes vice captain inquired. "He's acting much more.. Nice? With her.. It's weird. " The ocean blue hues boy explained as he stroked his mythical beard.

"Why do they keep staring at us? Are they okay..? " Y/N mumbled as she glanced over to the 1st division captain before looking back at the smiling boy. The two boys immediately turned their heads look in the other direction once Smiley turned his head to look at them, his bright smile widening ever so slightly. "Want me to go talk with them? I'll do it. " He suggested even though she knew exactly what he meant by that.

By 'talk', he meant either go curse at them or beat them up.. Or both. "Ah.. No, you don't have to. It's just a bit uncomfortable. " She mumbled before he swung his leg over his bike and stood up, planning to go over to Takemichi and Chifuyu and have a talk with them. Nobody's gonna make his girlfriend uncomfortable and get away with it. Not on his watch.

"Souya! I need some help here! " Y/N called out to the angry faced boy, who turned his head to look at her holding the back of his brother's uniform while digging her heels into the ground as an attempt to keep him in place. "Oh no.. " The teal haired boy mumbled under his breath before jogging over to them to help the girl out, while looking at poor Takemichi and Chifuyu who seeked protection from Draken, hiding behind him once they saw Smiley had begun to make his way over.

»»--⍟--««

"I feel like I look ridiculous in this.. " The H/C haired girl spoke up to the other two girls as she looked at herself in the mirror. She, Emma, Yuzuha, and Hina were gonna do a 'photo shoot' while wearing the makeshift Toman uniforms Mitsuya had made, since they asked, and payed, him. Vaguely telling him why they needed it. "No way! You look hot! Nahoya will like it! " Emma boosted her confidence since the girl felt a bit uneasy wearing the uniform top since she had to unbutton a few of the gold buttons near the top so she would be comfortable but the downfall was that it showed a bit of her cleavage. "Okay, let's do this. " Emma cheered as her friend gave her the confirmation.

The smiling division captain's head tilted down as he heard his phone's notification go off, along with Draken's and Takemichi's. "You guys got like a group chat going on or something? " Baji questioned as watched the three boys pull out their cellular devices and look at them. Smiley's saliva got caught up in his throat as he looked through the pictures his girlfriend had sent him. One of them was with her, Yuzuha and Hina squatting in front of the camera with Emma standing behind them with her arms crossed. Her jacket was styled like Mikey's normally was, on her shoulders. Except he wasn't looking at the three of them, his attention was solely on the girl with H/C hair.

"Emma said you might like these ()" Was what she sent before adding in the pictures. "S-Smiley? You okay in there? " Takemichi questioned while gently poking his shoulder. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine. I'm just gonna.. Go take a cold shower. " Nahoya waved it off before putting his hand sin his pockets and turned on his heel, making his way to his bike. 'I don't think he was just fine.. ' The ocean blue hued boy thought as he sweat dropped.
.
.
.
"He hasn't responded, I guess he hasn't seen them. " Y/N stated as she sat with Yuzuha on the curb of the sidewalk. "Mm, do you really want him too? God knows what he thought when he first saw the pictures. " The orange hued girl chuckled as she held a water bottle while resting her arm on her leg. The two girls turned their heads when they heard the H/C haired girl's phone notification go off.

Naho'
Your evil

•Also may or may not be making a part 2 to my Sanzu one shot that has more spicy 🔥 scenes in 👀