○Useful | Shion x Yakuza! Reader

"What the hell are you saying you punk?! " One of shorter male, his face covered by the standard hyottoko mask. His head facing the older teenager that was sat in front of group's leader. "Izana says he wants to meet you and talk. " The boy with blonde hair swept to the right with a tattoo on the left side of his head. A small snigger left your lips from under your mask, that resembled your subordinates face coverings.

"This is why I like you, Shion. You're so helpful to the Mambas, you know? " You spoke, your voice silvery and smooth like honey. A small nod of your head while one of your legs was crossed over the other. And with a light snap of your gloved fingers, the top brass of your organization left from their positions and left the nice room the two of you were sat in. A sly smirk never left your lips as you took off your hyottoko mask, placing it onto the cushion of the seat you were sat on. Revealing your appealing and attractive face. "Now then, I'm sure that's not the only reason you came here and asked for an audience with me. Do tell, what is the reason you are here today, Shion? " You inquired, pushing yourself up to stand.

You were the current head of the Yakuza group, Black Mambas. And you had met Shion Madarame during an incident while in a detention center. Very simple really, you had been beating someone half to death while in the cafeteria before being apprehended by several guards. The damage was much more severe since your arms just above your elbows were replaced by adamantine metal arms.

Your E/C hues slowly creeked open, feeling warm sunshine and chilled wind on your face. "Ah, so you're awake. That's good. " An older man's voice spoke up as you tried to sit up but ultimately failed. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, your body needs to adjust properly before you can put any weight on them. " The man suggested, taking a few steps closer to the boy's bed.

"Who the hell are you, old man? " Your voice came out raspy and tired as you looked up at him. "You can call me.. Boss, I'm your new guardian. " He smiled.

"Come on, honey. You know you can tell me anything. " You stated, moving to stand behind where the male was sat. Bending over and resting your arms on his shoulders, your soft lips lightly brushing against the skin of his neck. Causing him to shiver and take in a deep inhale. "I.. I just wanted to see you is all.. " He mumbled out, his onyx hues glancing over to the side. "Hm~? Is that so? Have I not been giving you enough attention? " You purred out, dipping your head into his neck.

If it meant that he'd open more opportunities for your group, then you would gladly lie your face off to him and engage in a 'relationship'. Not like it mattered anyway, you could just toss him when he wasn't useful to you anymore..

»»--⍟--««

"I apologize about the mess, I'm sure you know how it is with incompetent people. " You slightly waved your hand as you saw the infamous Izana Kurokawa walk through the door to your office of your group's headquarters, with Shion right behind him. The right side of the wall that held said door had a large stain and splatters of red.

Surprisingly, he wasn't off put by your group's masks and just took a seat in front of you. His gang member standing behind him. "From the rumors I've heard, you guys are quite the big ones. Not even the cops can touch you. " He stated, resting his elbows on his knees. His sharp orchid hues slowly lifting up to you while you were sat back. "Hm.. I suppose that can be true, but we can't be too careful of course. " You nodded your head in agreement. "And, you can bring in all the cash you want. " He continued, causing your eyes to narrow.

"Hey hey hey! If you think we're gonna be your little cash cow then shove it up your ass and get outta here! " One of your subordinate's protested, making you lift up one of your hands. Causing him to become silent immediately and stand at attention.

"What is this meeting about may I ask? " You questioned, placing your hand on the knee of your leg that was crossed over the other. "I want us to become allies. I use your resources and you use my men. " The older teenager with a white undercut revealed, unaware of the shocked look Shion was giving him. It was like he held a glimpse of fear in his eyes.. He knew what you could be capable of when you lost your temper, which wasn't very often. But the fact Izana wanted Black Mambas and Tenjiku to become allies.. That was scary in of itself.

'If I can get him wrapped around my thumb like Shion, then I could be able to go up against them.. ' You pondered to yourself before raising one of your gloved hands to Izana. "I suppose we're allied then, I look forward to working with you. " You sweetly spoke, a sly smile lacing your lips under your mask. Perfect.

•Now what if I told you this was a sneak peek to something I'm working on 👀🙏 ( Also, ik I said I probably wouldn't come back to this book, but I wanted post this here 😆)