○Sly | Tokyo Revengers x Female! Karma

"Geez, your all simpletons. I thought the Haitani brothers men were supposed to better than this. " The red head spoke as she stood up from sitting on some guy's chest, gently shaking her hand in the air. Trying to shake the excess blood off of her fist since she was basically pounding his face in because he was too weak to fight back against her. "You guys are just a bunch of punks, not worth my time. " She stated before looking down at her phone since she had just gotten a text.

"Welp, time to go I suppose. Tell your bosses that Karma says hi, kay~? ♡" She bid the other men who were surrounding her goodbye before grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder.
.
.
.
Takemichi's head turned as he heard a few people in his classroom speak amongst themselves since class hadn't started yet. "I heard a new girl was joining our class. " Someone informed catching the boy's attention. A new student? How come he didn't remember that? "Apparently her suspension ended and she's coming back. She's a hottie and a bad girl, perfect combination! " Someone else chimed in.

"Alright, as most of you know, someone will be joining our class. You can come in. " The older male teacher announced before turning his head to the sliding door, which begun to open. "Hey teach, been a minute, huh? Did ya miss me? " A playful voice spoke as girl with short messy red hair walked inside, her hands in the pockets of her skirt. The sleeves of her white button shirt were rolled up and her uniform was unkempt.

"Class, this is Karma Akabane. " The teacher introduced her as she stood beside him, letting her mercury hues gaze out at the students in their desks.

"You'll be sitting next to Hanagaki. Hanagaki, please raise your hand. " The older man informed causing the boy with bleach blonde hair to raise his hand making the unknown girl look over at him. A mischievous glint evident in her seemingly innocent eyes. "Cool beans. " She responded and begun making her way over to where he was.

"Ah.. I'm Takemichi Hanagaki. " The boy quietly introduced himself as the girl sat back against her seat and turned her head to look over at him. "Karma Akabane. Pleasure to meet you, Hanagaki. I do have one favor to ask of you if you don't mind. " She smiled at him while his head tilted a little in confusion but beckoned her to continue. "Make my stay here worth while, will you? " The girl mysteriously asked as she crossed one of her legs over the other while keeping her hands in her pockets.

»»--⍟--««

"So.. Karma, why were you suspended? If you don't mind me asking. " Takemichi inquired as he watched the girl input something into a vending machine. "Mm, well that teacher screwed me over because I wouldn't sleep with him, so I taught him a lesson. Slimy mother fucker was in the hospital for two weeks. " She answered with an innocent smile written over her face while tossing a juice box up and down. The way she acted and talked about violence like it was no big deal made Takemichi a little wary of her.

"Hey! Takemichi! What're you doing all the way over here? " The girl watched as her new 'friend' turned his head to where the new voice was coming from. It was a boy with grey eyes and a plum pompadour.

"Ah! Akkun, what's up? " Takemichi questioned as his friend slowed down until stopping fully in front of him. "Kiyomasa wants us. " He informed causing the boy with bleach blonde to flinch a little. "Who's this? " The boy, known as Akkun questioned as he turned his head to look at the red head. "Ah.. This is Karma Akabane, she's a high schooler who transferred into my class for extra credits. " The boy with bleach blonde hair introduced the girl who lightly waved at him.

"Mind if I come with? I'm a little bored~"