○ Glasses | Older! Smiley x Reader

The peach haired boy smiled as he watched the girl laugh while he took one of her hands and spun her around. But the girl suddenly stopped, she placed her hands onto the black metal railing of the bride they we're on and looked out onto the clear river that had beautiful koi fish swimming in it. "Their so pretty, I'm glad you asked me to come here. " Y/N gently spoke as Smiley made his way over and leaned on the railing beside her.

Little did the couple know, Angry, Takemichi, Baji and Chifuyu were watching them from afar. Well mostly Angry was spying on them, the others just came along because it was a boring Saturday and they didn't want the teal haired boy to get into any trouble. "Angry I know you care for your brother, but isn't this a bit much? " the blue eyed blonde boy asked as he watched the teal haired boy zoom in with his binoculars. "It's nothing like that, I'm just making sure she won't hurt Smiley. " he retorted back.

Smiley, unfortunately, leaned a bit too far foward and as a result, the sunglasses he was wearing fell off his face into the water below. "Ah! Your glasses! " Y/N exclaimed as she watched the spectacles make a splash as they landed in the water. "Eh.. I don't mind-" the peach haired boy stopped mid sentence as the girl beside him started to bring one of her legs over the metal railing.

The boy tried to grab her hand before she hauled her body over the railing and into the water that lied below. "Wait! " His hand just missed her wrist as he leaned his body over the railing slightly. Taking a few steps back, the smiling boy then ran towards the metal railing and hauled himself over it. Letting himself fall towards the clear river water.

"Holy shit! They jumped into the water! " Angry's yelling startled the three that were sitting by him. Making them jump and stand up, looking towards the bridge. "Did something happen? " The long black haired boy asked. "I don't know, they were just talking and all of a sudden Y/N jumped into the water. " the teal haired boy explained as he looked into his binoculars.

The girl pushed her body above the surface of the water and brushes her H/C hair out of her face. "I told you I didn't mind losing them. " a voice behind her spoke as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. Her cheeks dusted red as she glanced to the side, "And I felt bad so I went to retrieve them for you. " She mumbled as she placed a hand on one of his arms and gripped his sleeve.

She could feel his chest against her back and she turned her head to look at him. Him and that damn smile. "Your doing this on purpose. " She quietly spoke causing a chuckle to rumble through the peach haired boy's chest and throat. "Maybe, maybe not. " He vaguely spoke.

After the girl found the sunglasses, she picked them up and put them on the boys face. "There." She smiled at him and went go climb out of the river. "I should go home and change. " Y/N muttered as she looked down at her clothes, since they were wet they clinged to her body. "We can just go to my home and take a shower there. " the smiling boy suggested as he climbed out of the river and onto the concrete.

"Wouldn't Angry be, you know, uncomfortable with that? " She asked as she rang out her hair. "Nah, I'm pretty sure he said something about being out with a few of the Toman. " Smiley thought back to just before he left the house. Angry was being a little weird, with asking where they'd be. Not waiting for the girl's answer, the peach haired boy grabbed onto Y/N's hand and began to run with her behind him.

It was then that the teal haired boy decided you were okay to be with his brother, for now.