○Secret | Izana x Reader

" 'Zana.. Stop it with that.. " The girl with short H/C hair mumbled out as she watched the tan skinned boy plant dark marks on the exposed skin of her chest since he unbuttoned part of her grey jumpsuit while holding her back against a wall where nobody could see them. "No marks, remember? " She reminded as she felt his grip around her waist tighten. " 'no marks' my ass, this is the only time we'll be able to do this again since you'll leaving this place soon while I'm still stuck here. People should know that your mine and not to mess with you. " The orchid hued boy spoke as he put his forehead against her own.

Little did he know, she was keeping a big secret from him.. Hoping that if he ever found out that he wouldn't react the wrong way.
.
.
.
The H/C haired girl's head turned to her apartment front door as she heard knocking coming from it. 'Who could be here right now? I'm not expecting anyone. ' She pondered as make her way to the metal door.

"Ah.. I-Izana? How are you.. " She stumbled over her words as she looked at the familiar face that she had missed seeing, except his hair was grown out to an undercut instead of the normal shaved hair style that the boys in the juvenile detention Institute would have. "Hey there gorgeous, told ya I'd come see you once I got out. " Izana winked at her with a sly smile painting his face. "Aha.. Right. Uhm, now really isn't a good time.. " She mumbled and gently scratched the back of her neck.

"Eh? What do you mean? Aren't you happy to see me? " He pouted causing her to shake her head. "Of course I am! It's just that-.. " She was about to speak but was cut off by a soft voice and little footsteps jogging up behind her. "Mama! I'm ready to go to bed now! Ah.. Who's this..? " A young H/C haired toddler, more so the three year old, informed her mother before looking up at the shocked almost white haired boy. "Hanae, go back to your bedroom. I'll be there soon. " Y/N instructed the young girl making her pout and lightly tighten her grip on her mother's pant leg.

As Izana gazed more at the girl, he began to notice that she had tan skin and big orchid hues. "You.. Have a kid? " He inquired as he watched the little girl disappear around the corner. "That's what I was trying to tell you.. " She mumbled with a guilty tone.

"It's me isn't it? I can tell by looking at her, she has my features. Why didn't you ever tell me? " The gang leader sputtered out as he took notice of her hands tightening onto her shirt. "I only found out I was pregnant a few days before I was released from juvie. I didn't tell you because I was worried about how you would react. " She explained with a soft tone. A small yelp left her mouth when he suddenly pulled her into his chest. "I'm sorry I worried you.. It wasn't my intentions. " He apologized as her E/C orbs softened and she gently began to wrap her arms around his back. "Your not the one who was to be sorry, I should've told you in the first place when I found out. " She comforted.

»»--⍟--««

"Papa, no help! " The small H/C haired girl shook her head as she tried to carry a metal tray. Izana wanted to try and help her carry it, but she kept saying no whenever he tried. Y/N had became sick and her daughter wanted to give her something to eat.

The white haired boy immediately lept forward and grabbed the young girl and the food tray once she tripped over her feet. "Maybe you can try this again when your a little older? " He sweat dropped and placed the tray on the counter while holding his daughter in his arms as she pouted at him. "But I wanna helppp! " Her childishness made him smile. "Well, how about I carry the tray and you tell Mama that you helped cook it? How does that sound? " He suggested making her shoulders slump but nod nonetheless.

•If I do make a book using this, it'll be more in depth than this because I'll be able to spread it out between chapters-