○Smoke | Shinichiro x Reader

•How did this man get rejected 20 times by 20 different women?
•They got 0 taste-
•Part 2!

"I'm not a visitor, I need you to tell me what you know about these. " The black haired man informed and brought out a handheld book, showing the different bombing sights that had insignia's signed at them.

He slightly jumped when she suddenly pounced at the bars to get a closer look at the pictures. "When was this? Where did you get these? " She asked, a slight hint of panic in her voice as her E/C hues gazed at the pictures. She recognized that insignia, her mother had a necklace with it emblemed on it. "I asked first, what do you know about them? " Shinichiro stood his ground causing the woman to look up at him before taking a few steps back in her cell. "I don't have to tell you jack shit, pretty boy. " She scoffed and let out a light chuckle.

"Now, this has been boring and all. So, can you just send whoever's gonna beat the fuck out of me so I can head to bed? " She asked before he let out a sigh and closed the book in his hands. "Oh by the way, if your heading down to the pits, give Tadao my regards, would ya? " The black haired male stopped in his tracks as he listened to name leave her lips. "Tadao? The architect? " He questioned, making his way back to in front of her cell. "Man, you really are naive. That 'architect' ruined thousands of lives y'know? But your a Royal so you don't give two shits us depth dwellers, right? " The female sarcastically spoke causing his eye to twitch a little.

"If I'm going to claim he's guilty of these attacks, I need evidence. " The prince announced as she wandered back over to the bars of her cell, leaning her arms against the cold rusty metal.

"Hmp.. Well, I could get it to you. But not from in here. And if you don't have my help, the pits are gonna chew you up and spit you out, pretty boy. " A sly smile painted her lips as she explained while his charcoal hues glanced to the side before looking back at her.
.
.
.
"I have clear instructions from the king, about inmate #1152. " The make with messy black hair stated as he placed a paper on the main guard's desk. "Not very cooperative huh? We could have a little chat with her, and get what you need. " The guards smirked as he showed off a sharp mace that had bits of dried blood stained on it. Shinichiro's eyes widened as he looked at the weapon and frantically shook his head. "No! God no, this is for her release. " The prince clarified making the older man in front of him of his head and look at the paper that was on his desk. "How.. Many how these 'chats' have you had with her exactly..? "

»»--⍟--««

The woman with H/C hair looked down at her hands as she heard the clunking of metal down the hallway from her cell. She squeezed her E/C hues shut to prepare herself for what was to come.

But it didn't, instead the sound of her cell door opening caught her attention. "I never got your name by the way. I'm Shinichiro. " The black haired man smiled as she gazed up at him while someone walked inside to unlock her cuffs. Revealing the redness of her wrists, from the constant rubbing of the metal against her skin.

The female slowly stood up from her makeshift bed and took a few steps towards her open cell door. Her eyes slightly narrowed as she looked towards the smiling prince before deciding to open her mouth. "It's Y/N. " She introduced herself making him nod his head and begin walking down the dreary hallway. "Well, it's pleasure to meet you, Y/N. "

•Ahem- 🤧
👀🙌

•Ahem- 🤧•👀🙌