○Milk | Tokyo Revengers x Reader

•I'm currently working on re-writing my 'Older' book, so here's a sneak peek of what I have so far! Let me know what you think!🙏

"Alright you two, time to get up. " The H/C haired teen peeked her head into her little brothers bedroom, only to see them passed out in the blanket fort they made in between their beds. "Get up or I'll come dump cold water on you both. " She threatened and closed the bedroom door, making her way down the hallway and to the kitchen to get started on breakfast.

"Where's mom and dad? " The boy with almost white hair, that looked more like bed head if anything, yawned as he wandered into the kitchen with his little brother following behind him. "Out on another business trip, again. Eat breakfast and go get dressed. " Y/N instructed as she placed two plates in front of the two tired boys.
.
.
.
"And she said my hair was weird! " The boy with a neat black pompadour complained to his friend who was working on her chemistry homework while listening. "Mm, maybe you should give her some time to adjust? I mean she is what? 3? Not to mention, her mother just dropped her off at your doorstep, her brain's still working through what's happening. " Y/N replied as she glanced up at the boy before looking over to her textbook. "Probably. I just hope her and Manjiro get along. " He let out a soft sigh before leaning back in his chair. The boy would often come bother the girl with whatever she was doing, sometimes he'd even bring Takeomi along to take part in his shenanigans.

"Shin, I'm sure if you'll give her just a little time, things will work out. " Y/N warmly smiled and gently pat his shoulder before stretching out her arms. "By the way, where's Take'? " She questioned while he messed with a, thankfully, plastic beaker. "I think a teacher needed to talk with about something, so he had to stay back. " He answered with a pout. "I think you should make some more friends, other than us two. " The girl with H/C hair suggested as she closed up her textbook and placed her papers inside of her bag.

"Mm, I did hear of two gang leaders that have been feuding recently. They go by the 'White Leopard' and 'Redcliff', maybe I should try talking to them. " Shinichiro pondered as he walked beside his friend who chuckled at the new information. "You? Talking with gang leaders? You can barely hold up two jugs of milk! " She teased.

»»--⍟--««

As Y/N heard small footsteps bounding to her from behind, she quickly spun on her heel and knelt down, sitting on her knees when a boy familiar sunflower blonde hair before throwing his small arms around her in a hug. "Omph! Hello to you too, Seishu. " She greeted the boy as his sister and his friend wandering over to see where he ran off too. For some odd reason, Inupi liked hugging and clinging onto the girl. "And hey there Koko, Akane. " She greeted the young black haired boy and her sunflower blonde haired friend, whom was around her age. "I think he likes you more than he does me Y/N! " Akane jokingly whined as she watched her brother hug on her friend while his own friend tried pulling him off.

"Come on Hajime, can I at least have a hug? " The H/C haired girl tried and held out her arms to the shy black haired boy. Hesitantly, the boy carefully wrapped his arms around her neck in a hug.