○Kissies | Hakkai x Reader

"Eh? Who's that? " Takemichi questioned as he and Chifuyu we're wandering down the sidewalk when something caught his ocean blue orbs. "I don't know, Hakkai probably knows her. " The vice captain guessed as he looked at the cute scene.

A girl with H/C hair was sat in a metal wheelchair with the tall scarred boy sat beside her on a bench with his head resting on her shoulder as she read from a book. A small yelp left her lips as he suddenly stood up and scooped her up into his arms. "Oh, maybe their dating. " Takemichi pondered as Chifuyu nodded beside him. After all, they both shared one brain cell.

"Ah? Are you okay? Was lifting you up too much? " The tall boy worried over the girl as she lightly chuckled at his cute reaction once he placed her back in her wheelchair. "I'm okay 'Kai. " She smiled up at him as a sigh of relief left his lips. "Oh yeah! When are you starting your physical therapy? " Hakkai questioned as he slowly walked beside her as she wheeled herself down the concrete. "In a few days actually, my doctor has been nagging me non stop. " She lightly chuckled as she gently scratched her cheek.

»»--⍟--««

"Mitsuya. I think Hakkai's in a relationship. " Takemichi bluntly stated as the lilac haired boy turned his head to look at him. "Wha? " The captain let out a noise of confusion as he blinked a few times. "Chifuyu and I saw Hakkai and a girl with H/C hair! They honestly looked like they were together! " The boy spilled as Mitsuya raised an eyebrow. "You mean Y/N? Takemitchy, they've been together for awhile now. She's known him longer than I have so it makes sense. " He answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Eh?! "

"And why can't 'Kai come out to play with me? " The young H/C haired girl puffed out her cheeks as she looked at the oldest Shiba sibling, who was currently refusing to let Hakkai leave. "Because I said so. Get out of here. "

Y/N lived across the street from the Shiba family, so when their mother was put into the hospital, she'd normally ask Hakkai to come outside with her to get his mind off of it. "Well you can say so all day long. Until he comes and tell me himself, I'm staying put. " She put her foot down as his eyebrow twitched in irritation. This girl was annoying him. "Fine.. Hakkai! Your little friend is out here! " He sighed before turning his head to look into the interior of the home.

"Ah? Are you okay? Your face is scratched up. " Y/N pointed out with a curious tone as she sat beside her scrawny friend. They were the same age and yet he was bigger than she was. "Eh? Oh no, it's fine. I've just gotten clumsy. " He waved it off and gently scratched his cheek. "Mm, don't lie to me 'Kai! I thought we were friends?! You can tell me anything. " She spoke as he looked over to her before glancing back down at his hands.

"No way! She actually stood up to Taiju?! " Takemichi freaked as he listened to Mitsuya's recollection of the tale Hakkai told him. "From what Hakkai told me, this was when they were all kids. So he probably wasn't as strong as he is now. " He concluded with a shrug of his shoulders.

»»--⍟--««

The brown haired girl took off her shoes by the front door and took notice that the tv in the living room was on but it was rather soft. "Hakkai? You in here? " She called out as she made her way down the hallway until she reached the room where the noise was coming from.

Her orange orbs softened as she looked at the sight. Her younger brother was asleep on his back underneath of the kotatsu table with the H/C haired girl curled up against his side with her head resting on his chest while his arm was wrapped securely around her waist. 'Gosh.. Their so cute.. I can't wait for my nieces and nephews. ' Yuzuha squealed in her head as she quietly took a picture of the snoozing couple to send to Mitsuya later before grabbing the remote and turning down the tv so it wouldn't wake them up.

Hakkai. An underappreciated character ✨🙏