○Darling | Rindou x Reader

Part 2

"Mama, can we play together?" The young girl with black hair asked as she lifted her big hazel orbs so they were looking up at her mother. The H/C haired woman just smiled down at her daughter and lifted her hand up to gently pat her head. Keiko L/N was Y/N's adopted daughter. Even though the woman didn't date much or settle down with someone, she still wanted a family. So what better way to do that than to adopt. She was still her daughter nonetheless.

Her E/C hues glimmered down as her phone began to ring. "Hello? " She answered and held the device up to her ear as she watched the young child play with a few toys on their living room floor. "Hey there Y/N! It's been a minute huh? " Ran's annoyingly cheery voice spoke through the other line as she silently groaned. "What do you want Ran? " She inquired, already wanting to hang up. "Mean, I was just wondering of you wanted to hang out tomorrow! Just the two of us? " His suggestion made her eyes narrow in suspicion.

"And why would I do that? We hardly ever just 'hang out'. " She pointed out as he heard him chuckle. "Aw come on please? I know this great restaurant! You'll really like it! " He begged as her shoulders slumped in defeat. "Fine, what time? " A sigh left her lips as he cheered at his victory. "6:30PM! Make sure to wear something formal! "

»»--⍟--««

'He was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago.. ' The H/C haired female thought as she looked down at her outfit that consisted of a white blouse, navy blue skirt and red heels with grey tights. She had never really dressed up like this or been somewhere as fancy as she was now. So it was nerve racking. But at least she didn't have to worry about Keiko being alone because she dropped her off at her sister's home before leaving.

(Pic for reference^ Kouyou is so pretty ✨)

(Pic for reference^ Kouyou is so pretty )

She turned her head to the restaurant doors and her E/C hues widened as she saw the lilac mullet wearing male entered, clad in a mint suit and jacket. "Fancy seeing you here. " He teased as the woman's eyebrows furrowed. She watched as he held his arm out for her to take so they could sit down. 'Stupid Ran.. He planned this didn't he? 'She grumbled to herself before reluctantly looping her hand on his arm.
.
.
.
"Your brother set this up didn't he? " Y/N questioned as Rindou glanced up while the two of them sat across from one another at a table. "A little bit, because I apparently sulk. Even though I don't. " He pouted as a small smile painted her lips as she was remembering how cute his pouting face was when they were teenagers. "Mm, well I remember you sulked a lot in the past. Especially when you didn't get your way. " She recalled as one of his eyebrows twitched in annoyance. "I didn't and still don't. You still have a sharp mouth as ever though. " He pointed out as he fondly gazed at her as her smile slightly widened. He did miss seeing her happy face.

After a few hours had past with them reminiscing with each other, Rindou had decided to walk her home. Since Y/N had finally mellowed out a bit near him. "Is this your daughter? She's very cute. " He complimented as the female walked into the kitchen while he looked at a few picture frames. "Yeah, her name is Keiko. I think she and Ran would get along, she's very hyper at times. " She informed and wandered back into the living room where he was.

"Y/N I.. I want to apologize for the way I suddenly broke things off without saying why back then.." The way he spoke made her lift her head up and look at him, it felt sincere. Her E/C orbs softened as she listened to him apologize as a small smile dotted her lips. The amethyst hued male let a soft noise as she wrapped her arms around his midsection.

»»--⍟--««

The next morning, the H/C haired woman woke up in her bed and ran a hand through her hair as she sat up. But her E/C orbs widened as she froze in her spot when she felt two arms around her waist. 'Son of a bitch.. Don't tell me we.. ' She thought as a light pink coated her cheeks and she turned her head to look to her left. And there was her horror, Rindou Haitani asleep beside her. His chest tattoo visible since he wasn't wearing a shirt.

But now that she thought about it.. Where were her own clothes. As she peered over the side of her bed and to the different articles of clothing that were carelessly strewn upon her bedroom floor. Her cheeks began to feel more hot as the memories of what had transpired the night before flooded back.

"Dammit.. " She mumbled to herself as she unraveled her legs with his own and tried to remove his arms from her waist, causing him to stir awake. "What the hell are you doing.. " He groaned as the light from the sun's rays glimmered into his pretty violet orbs. "Trying to leave.. Why are you still here? " Y/N spoke back with an embarrassed tone as she looked away from his stupidly cute smug face. "Relax, it's still early. Sleep for a few more hours. " Rindou murmured as he tugged her to him so her back was against his chest. "Easy for you to say. " The redness of her ears became more prominent as she tried to wiggle away from him, but he was more strong than she was.

Counting part 1, would this be considered as a fluff to angst to fluff? 😅