○Necklace | Angry x Reader

This totally isn't a sneak peak of another Angry book that's been published- 👀

The bleach blonde haired boy looked around his house. He hadn't been back there in years and now all of a sudden he's in the past where all of his loved ones are.

His head turned to the living room where he could hear the familiar sounds of laughter coming from it. His ocean blue orbs sparkled as they had begun to become watery as he took a few steps towards the room until he saw his older sister's H/C hair. "Y/N! Your okay! " He cried out as he suddenly hugged on her, causing her to let out a light gasp at the sudden motion. "Ah? 'Michi are you okay? You've never done this before. " She questioned as she lifted her hand up and awkwardly pat his back.

The girl was only older than him by a few years, meaning she's in high school while he's still in middle school. But she used those few years to her advantage which slightly pissed her brother off.

"Y/N! Come here, I've got something for you! " Their mother called out the girl's name from the kitchen since she had just come out of the storage room. "Idiot get off! I gotta go to mom! " The girl gently elbowed her brother in the head before pushing his snotty and tearfilled face off of her before jumping up from the couch to see what he mom wanted. "Yeah? What'd you need? " She questioned as she saw her black haired mother smiling into a small wooden box. "I thought you'd might like this, since your brother doesn't wear jewelry. " The older woman spoke as she held a pale brown braided cord necklace with a light colored Opal gemstone hanging from it. It was actually quite pretty. "Oh wow, where did it come from? I didn't know you had something like that. "

"This was actually your grandmother's. It's said that when the gem gets cloudy it means you've met your soulmate. " She explained as Y/N gently took it into her hands and examined the pretty piece of jewelry in her palms.

"Really? That sounds kinda silly, but I guess I'll wear it. " The E/C hued girl shrugged her shoulders before her mother stood beside her and helped her put it on. "I think it looks lovely on you. Your grandmother would love to see you with it on. " The woman gently clapped her hands with a happy smile etching her cheeks.

»»——⍟——««

"Jesus Takemichi! Did you get into a fight again?! " Y/N exclaimed as she saw her younger brother's beat up face. "Eek! Y-Y/N?! What are you doing here? " Her blue eyed brother squeaked out as she began to pull his cheeks.

"Eh? Takemitchy, how come you didn't tell us you had a sister? " The blonde commander spoke up as the girl looked up from her dumb sibling at the two boys who were standing behind him. "Huh? Who are you guys? " She inquired as she let her brother go as he begun to rub his red cheeks since she was pinching them so hard and they were already bruised and scratched up. "I'm Mikey and this is Ken-chin! You must be Takemitchy's sister! " The smiling gang leader introduced himself as he held his hands in his pockets.

"Ah.. I'm Y/N Hanagaki then, nice to meet you both. " The girl nodded her head as Takemichi tried to back away from her but she was able to grab the back of his collar so he couldn't slip away.