●Oh no | Ran x Kurokawa! Reader

•our lovely y/n is gonna be Izana's fraternal twin so everyone's 18 here-
Warning!: Mature Scenes ahead! 👀

The loud noise of the blaring music barely covered the sounds of the constant creaking of the bed since it was moving so much.

"Don't tell me your getting tired now sweetheart, I'm barely finished with you. " The tattooed male stated as he held one of the girl's legs up so it was around his fitted waist. He used his other hand to keep her hands pinned above her head. A bit of his long blonde and black hair fell over his shoulder since it wasn't done in its normal twin braid style and instead was left loose.

"Ah~ R-Ran.. I can't I-" Y/N stumbled over her words as he suddenly pounded into her for the umpteenth time causing a sharp mewl to leave her mouth. "Come on, my lovely wifey~ I know you can keep going for me~" He teased out as his amethyst hues gazed down at her flushed face, cloudy with a glaze of lust. Watching as her body shook with overwhelming pleasure underneath of him. Ever since Izana introduced his sister to the Tenjiku executives, Ran was intrigued by her since she and her brother differed from one another greatly.

And now, here he was, fucking her brains out. A soft noise left her lips as she felt him suddenly begin to spread dark love bites on the skin of her thigh. His eyes flickered as her hands unexpectedly escaped from his grasp, crashing her lips onto his own and placing her palms on either side of his face. "So damn needy, I love it, and you. " He purred out as he pulled his member out of her and discarded of the condom he used in to the trash can beside her bed before letting his head fall against her chest.

"You always make my days so great, my darling~ especially when we do this. " Ran hummed as his head curled against her chest while she ran her fingers through his long hair. Letting the warmth of the morning sun rays shine on his skin.
.
.
.
"Rindou, where's your brother? We've gotta start the meeting at some point. " The orchid hued leader inquired making the blonde and light blue haired boy snap his head up to look at him. He knew exactly where his older brother was.. Only because he accidentally walked in the boy with braids giving the girl a kiss and was basically sworn to secrecy. Mostly because Izana would probably kill all three of them if he ever found out. "Dunno, probably busy somewhere. " Rindou played it off.

"Rindou. I want a proper answer. You know something, what is it? " Izana ordered as he noticed the nervous look wash over the bespectacled boy's face. "Ah.. U-uhm.. " The youngest Haitani brother sputtered out, trying to think of a way to leave the situation he was cornered in.

"He's- uh.. With your sister! " The boy immediately cupped his gloved hands over his mouth once the words left his mouth. He just signed all three of their death warrants right then and there.. "What exactly do you mean by that? "

»»--⍟--««

" 'Zana, could you stop staring at me? " Y/N politely asked as her brother gazed at her from across the Tenjiku meeting table. "Why should I? I'm not the one who's fucking someone. A damn Haitani brother at that! " The boy with an undercut stated out right causing her and Ran's eyes to widen. "What? I don't know what you mean. " She sputtered out with a nervous tone lacing her voice. "Oh god, so it's true. My sister has been tainted by his filthy hands. " The leader groaned as he held his face in his hands.

"Rindou! You swore you wouldn't say anything!! " Y/N reminded with a flustered voice. "I did, but do you have any idea how scary your brother is? Not to mention, now Ran won't have to talk to only me about.. Your gross activities. " The boy with circular glasses retorted as a look of horror painted over the girl's face.

Her head turned to look at her boyfriend who immediately turned his head in the opposite direction once he felt her E/C orbs on him.

"RAN! "