○Itty Bitty | Taiju x Reader

I've never wrote for this guy before so bare with me 🙏

"You've been staring at the page for awhile now. What's on your mind? " The H/C haired woman questioned as she slowly sat on the couch beside her husband while he held a book in his hands. She was careful when doing anything even though it was hard to do much of anything, due to her swollen belly that was getting bigger as she begun the third trimester.

"Is this about Hakkai and Yuzuha? " She inquired, she knew fully well about what her husband had done to his younger siblings and he had been getting professional help to break out of that mindset. "What if I hurt her Y/N? I just.. " He sighed and closed his book, plopping it on the coffee table. Taiju was very stressed and nervous about having a child, given his past as a teenager and as a child himself, it was understandable. Though, his two siblings were over the moon about having a niece, they were also a bit nervous. Not wanting her to have a childhood like they did.

Y/N's E/C orbs softened as she listened to the words leave his mouth. "Taiju, I promise everything will be okay. You will be a good father, you don't have to worry. " She comforted and held onto one of his hands.

Gently taking his hand into hers, placing it onto her stomach. Letting him feel the soft kicks since the little girl decided to be active in the evenings like clockwork. Although, once his hand touched her belly, the activity slowly began to stop. "See? Your already soothing to her. " She softly smiled as he buried his face into her shoulder.

»»--⍟--««

The bigger male, compared to the small infant, sat by the ivory crib. Y/N had been catching up on sleep since her labor was long, so he had baby watch but that didn't mean he wasn't nervous. What if he squeezed his daughter too tightly and hurt her somehow? Slowly, he looped his arm over the side and placed his hand near the baby girl's small cheek, listening as her cries became quieter and quieter until stopping completely. Small stars shone in his eyes as he looked down at her.

His gold orbs softened as he felt one of the girl's itty bitty hands wrapped around his thumb as her big E/C hues opened. Letting a small breath leave his lips, he quietly stood up and slowly and carefully scooped her up into his arms. A small smile trailed his lips as she messed with his short hair, since it wasn't slick back like usual but instead was messy.

When Y/N had found the strength to roll herself out of her and her husband's bed, she slowly trotted down the hallway. A silent chuckle rumbled through her chest as she fondly gazed at her daughter fast asleep on the male's chest while he sat on the couch. 'I told you so. ' She teased in her mind before wobbling her way back to the bedroom to lay back down since her legs were tired.

I think this is cute-
•I tried to make Taiju a likeable character for this one since I'm aware about how people feel about him- dw I get it 👍
•Request from: Anime_Maid_Girl79 !