○Flowers | Angry x Reader

Hyouka has such pretty visuals-

The teal haired boy slid open the classroom door, and was surprised to not see a regular classroom but instead was met with the walls covered in flowers and greenery. He wouldn't lie and say that it wasn't pretty to look at. "Woah.. " He mumbled out as he looked around the room. "Eh? Who're you? " A soft female voice spoke up from beside him as he turned his head to his left to look at. It was a girl around his age, clad in the school uniform but with a cardigan instead.. But what was most noticeable about her was the prosthetic left leg she slightly slouched on her regular right leg.

"Ah uhm.. " He stumbled over his words as he looked down at her while she held a beige terracotta pot. "Do you need help with something? " She questioned as she gently hobbled herself over to where he was standing. "Ah! Right.. I was heading to the gate to meet my brother.. Guess I got sidetracked. " He trailed off as he scratched the back of his teal haired afro, looking anywhere but at the girl in front of him.

"So, what is your name? " The H/C haired girl inquired as she slowly hobbled down the hallway with the boy following behind her. "It's Souya Kawata. " He introduced himself as she smiled back at him. "Mm, nice to meet you Souya, I'm Y/N! " She greeted back with a happy smile dotting her lips.

»»--🌹--««

A soft laugh left the girl's mouth as the teal haired boy held her over his shoulder. The two of them were baking and Y/N had decided to throw some flour at him as a joke. He retaliated by backing her into a counter and peppering her face with soft kisses.

"Told you they were cute together. You didn't believe me. " Yuzuha whispered to the peach haired boy as they peeked into the kitchen. "Yeah yeah, maybe.. By the way, where's Hakkai? " Smiley mumbled back. "Pretty sure he's hiding in Angry's room away from her. " She informed as the boy lightly chuckled.

"I think you still have some flour in your hair. " Y/N pointed out as the boy slowly took her off his shoulder so she was being held up in his arms bridal style. "Uh huh, and it's your fault. Oh yeah! How are your flowers coming along? " He questioned as the girl rested her head on his shoulder while he gently leaned against a counter top as he held her in his arms. "Their good, sometimes the teachers will pop in and see how they're doing. " She explained as a content smile etched her face until a certain smell hit both of their noses.

"Oh crap! The cookies! "

I love writing for Angry ngl- he's such a cutie