○A Date | Kazutora x Reader

•Bee haired boy- I love him

"GOD DAMMIT! " The girl threw her controller across the room as she ended up in the 4th place yet again in Mario Kart. This had caused the two boys, Kazutora and Chifuyu, to laugh as they had ranked in 1st and 2nd. "I thought you said you were good at this N/N? " The blonde and black haired boy teased as the girl puffed out her cheeks.

"Fuck you, Kazutora. " The boy had chuckled at her response and decided to tease her a little. "Really? Right now? Aren't your parents home? I mean, I don't mind either way but if you wanna.. " He smirked at her and dodged the pillow that was aimed at his head. After a few seconds of laughter filling the room, Chifuyu got an idea and turned his head to Kazutora. "Why don't we make a deal? " He proposed making the yellow eyed boy turn to him, his eyes beckoning the boy to continue.

"Whoever comes out as first on the next race gets a date with Y/N! " He exclaimed as the girl's eyes widened, " Don't I get a say in this? " She asked only to be ignored by the two boys who were shaking their hands together. "Deal, just remember, I don't plan on losing. " Kazutora spoke with a firey determined glint in his eyes.

The H/C haired girl's eyes widened as watched the two boy's begin the last lap of the race. "Holy shit.. " She mumbled before the boy with a beauty mark threw his arms up and howled in victory. "Hah! Suck my dick Chifuyu!! " He laughed out as the green eyed vice captain just blinked while looking at the screen. "How.. When I played against you a few days ago, you completely sucked at this level.. What the hell? " He sputtered out as Kazutora looked at him with an innocent look. "Your knuckles are also really white. " Y/N pointed out as she looked at the boy's hands, that were now starting to revert back to their original color.

"Well I really wanted that date.. " He defended.

»»--⍟--««

"By the way, how's your therapy sessions coming along? " Y/N questioned as she walked beside the bee haired boy who held his hands behind his head. After the events on Halloween, thankfully there were no casualties and anyone who was injured got proper help in the hospital, the H/C haired girl had signed Kazutora up for therapy because they both knew he desperately needed professional help.

"Eh, their going alright I guess. " He mumbled before an idea came to his mind. "Wanna do something fun? I know a place nearby. " The girl's E/C orbs glanced over to him with her eyebrows raised.
.
.
.
"Kazu, I know you like doing fun and dangerous things. But this kinda crosses the line for me. " Y/N crossed her arms over her chest as she watched him approach a gate, a swimming pool locked away on the other side. "And I thought you wanted to get out more? Come on, it's almost midnight. Unless the cops are working right now, which I highly doubt they are, it's fine. " He waved it off and held his hand out to the girl, beckoning her to come with him.

"I'm still pretty sure this is breaking and entering. " The girl spoke up as she hesitantly hauled herself over the metal chain link fence gate, dropping down beside the smiling boy. A small yelp left her mouth as he suddenly threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "K-Kazutora?! Put me down!! " She ordered and gently smacked his back before cold water abruptly enveloped her body. "God.. You suck. " The girl mumbled as she resurfaced, pushing her now wet H/C locks out of her face.

"Yeah, but you should've seen your face. " He chuckled out as he begun to take his shoes off and putting his phone by them so it didn't get wet before jumping into the water.

"Your too close.. Back up a little will you? " Y/N muttered under her breath as the bee haired boy snaked his arms around her waist, keeping her body close to his chest. "Mm, no way! " He denied as he began to place soft kisses over her face that was beginning to turn a light rosy red. "Your such an idiot. " She grumbled while her hands gripped onto his wet shirt. "And your so fucking hot when you get mad. " Kazutora mumbled into her ear causing her E/C orbs to widen.

Just when the two teenagers were about to lean their faces in, someone had to ruin the moment. And that someone was the pool owner who just so happened to forget something when he was closing up and needed to drive back. Making quite the noise as he fumbled with gate lock. "Son of a bitch.. " The boy growled out, obviously annoyed, before grabbing the girl's hand in his and quickly pulling himself up to the edge of the pool, grabbing his stuff. Not even bothering to put his shoes back on.
.
.
.
"I don't think he saw us. Plus there's no cameras in there so I think we're good. " Kazutora informed once he had finally put his shoes back on since the two of them had hauled ass down the sidewalk and ducked into an alleyway. "You okay? I know we ran a bit far but-" He turned his attention the H/C haired girl in front of him, but was cut off by her crashing her lips onto his, although she had to stand on her tippy toes since he was taller than she was.

"S-sorry.. I know I cut you off. " She quietly apologized once their kiss had ended and began to fumble with the wet fabric of her skirt. A soft noise left her mouth when the delinquent in front of her scooped her up into his arms, causing her to place her hands onto his shoulders. A wide smile painting his lips. "I don't mind. This just means your mine now! " He spoke as the rosy red that dusted her cheeks became more prominent.

•I actually kinda like this one-
•Kazutora deserves more recognition-