○Seductive | Bonten! Ran x Reader

"My parents want me to go study abroad.. They seem really excited. " The girl with H/C hair spoke up, holding some of the blankets up to her chest to cover it while she watched her boyfriend begin to re-braid his long black and blonde hair. "Mm, is that so? It sounds like a good opportunity, you should take it. " He responded as his amethyst hues gazed down at her over his shoulder while he was sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm still thinking about it. " She spoke up, jumping a little when he suddenly flopped backwards, letting his head rest against her lap. "What's there to think about? You want it don't you? " He inquired causing her face to feel warm as her E/C hues glanced over to the side, away from his smiling face.

"W.. Well yeah.. But, what if something happens to you and I'm not here by your side. " She muttered put with a hint of embarrassment lacing her tone. His amethyst orbs flickered a little before a small smile crept up onto his lips, "Who said we still wouldn't be with each other? I'm sure we could make it work long distance. Besides, I'd rather see you achieve your dreams even it means you leave for however long. " The girl's eyes widened a little as she listened to speak, melting into his touch a little when he placed one of his hands on her cheek.

"Even if we are far apart, my heart belongs to you and only you. Nobody else. " He confessed as he suddenly sat up and gently pressed their foreheads together. "Ran.. " She mumbled under her breath before their little moment was cut short by the noise of his phone ringing.

"Ah, damn. Izana wants to see me and Rindou. " He cursed, letting his shoulders slump slightly before he stood up from the bed, grabbing his shirt from off of the floor since he already had his pants back on. "I'll see you later, sweetheart! " Ran bid his girlfriend goodbye, blowing her a silly kiss. Unaware that the next few days would be last time he would see her before she 'died' while attending university overseas.

»»--⍟--««

"Apparently there's a company who wants to try and do business with us. " The male with a white undercut, accessorised with bags under his black orbs, informed his associates who were sitting around him at a table. "This is quite the expensive restaurant, so they most likely have deep pockets. " Kokonoi stated as he looked around.

The oldest Haitani brother's amethyst hues glanced over to the side, a little bored at the current situation, before his ears perked up when he heard a familiar laugh.

It was a woman with her H/C hair neatly swept to side, clad in a ruby red dress that showed her off perfectly.

(Pic for reference^ Yosano is so pretty 👏)

A coy smile was on her crimson tinted lips while she held a slim glass of champagne in one of her hands, as she was sat across an older man. Who seemed more content with giving her compliments rather than talk about work, which is why they were there.

Her smile slightly dropped as she nodded while he told her something before standing up from his chair and turning on his heel. Probably to use the restroom or something. Her head turned a little to the left as she felt a piercing gaze on her, before her sparkly E/C orbs landed on the man who she hadn't spoken with for almost 12 years. Her calm composure didn't falter as she gave him a subtle wink and turned her attention to her cellular device that was in her black leather purse.
.
.
.
"You can drop the seductress act, it won't work on me. " Mikey stated out right as he sat across from the female with H/C hair while they were in his office. "Eh? I'm afraid I don't understand what your talking about. " She played off while keeping her hands held in her lap. While attending university, Y/N had gotten roped into being a button man, in turn having to fake her death and erase her digital footprint and everything about herself. It was apart of the job so she couldn't be tracked down, unless someone physically followed her.

"Your being hired into Bonten because you'll be of good use to us, I hope you do understand that. " He reminded causing her to nod her head, the sly smile on her lips never leaving.

"That's part of the job isn't it? Being recruited and then dumped when your not needed anymore. " She pointed out and slowly sat up from the office chair, making her way to the door. "I'll see you next Monday then, boss. " She bid him goodbye and a final glance over her shoulder before opening the door and closing it behind herself.

"Long time no see, huh sweetheart? "

•Might make a part 2 of this-
•I just like the idea tbh 🤧