❖Blood | Izana x Sister! Reader

TW: Blood, Violence, Domestic Violence
•y/n is gonna be Izana's fraternal twin
•No icky stuff is going on here, this is purely platonic 👍

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙸𝚣𝚊𝚗𝚊,
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚋𝚞𝚢𝚊. 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍.
𝙱𝚞𝚝, 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.

-𝚈/𝙽

The boy in his mid-teen's gazed at the letter his sister had mailed to him, his orchid hues widened as they traced over the words on the paper. His eyes squeezed shut as he tightly clutched the piece of paper in one of his hands, she had promised that they wouldn't be separated again. So why was she breaking her promise now? A small growl of frustration left his lips as he threw the crushed letter into the trash and stormed off.

Although.. In a different part of Japan, the girl with H/C hair stared off into space as her friend sat beside her. "You should've gone to him. " The older girl with her black hair tied up in a bun reminded, gazing at her friend's bloody, bruised and scratched up face. "I think Tatsuya made it very clear what would happen if I left. " Y/N stated as her E/C hues glimmered over to her right. Any stray tears that were left in her eyes fell down her cheeks. "Maybe your brother could help? " She suggested causing the beaten girl's head to snap over to her.

"No.. I'm.. I'm not going to get him involved in my mistakes. He should never have to know. " Y/N shook her head as her friend's eyes softened.

Y/N originally was going to see her twin in Tokyo.. But, as she was packing.. Her boyfriend had found her and taught what would happen if she were ever to escape from him.
.
.
.

"I'm sorry! What's made you so angry, Tatsu'?! " The now older teenager cried out as her 'lover' held her by a few locks of her H/C hair while she was sat on the ground. He had dragged the two of them off to a secluded area without a word, and now here he was, not telling her what exactly she did wrong.

Just as he was about to lift one of his hands to strike her across her already bruised face, he was stopped when someone suddenly kicked him across the floor. "Now I realize why you couldn't come here, all those years ago. " A voice the girl had heard in a long time spoke up as she slowly lifted her head up while she was still on the concrete ground.

It was someone who she thought she'd die before she ever got to see them again. "I.. Izana..? " She mumbled out as her E/C hues grew to the size of saucers. "4 years. I haven't heard a word from you for, 4 years. I always thought it was because you didn't want to ever see me again, but now I realize the truth. " The boy with his almost white hair done in an undercut stated as he clenched his fists. "Shion. Rindou. Mind taking her back to our place? I've got some business to deal with. " Izana instructed as he tilted his head to look over his shoulder.

»»——⍟——««

"Why didn't you ever tell me he was hurting you? I knew something was suspicious about him.. " The gang leader questioned his sister who was sat quietly on his bed while he was sat on a chair in front of her, carefully cleaning up the scratches on her hand and face once she finally took her concealer off. "He.. He threatened to.. to hurt you if I spoke a word about it. " She started as his orchid orbs flickered.

"And that letter you sent me, that was his doing, wasn't it? " The boy inquired causing her to nod as her hands lightly shook. "He caught me when I was packing to leave, and told me to tell you I changed my mind.. " She explained as his eyebrows knit together. His sister had been through hell and back and he no clue about it! "But you never did change your mind, did you? You wanted to leave but couldn't. " He put together as she racked one of her bandaged hands through her H/C hair.

"I did want to leave, I promise I did. But he forced an ultimatum on me, and said that I either stay or he would kill you.. " She informed before a small yelp left her lips when he suddenly wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "I'm sorry.. That you had to live through and I wasn't there to help. " He apologized, even though none of it was his fault. Her E/C orbs widened slightly and watered before she placed her hands on his back, reciprocating his hug. "Thank you.. Being here, 'Zana. " She muttered out as her eyes closed.