[75] The Thing About Harajuku (Final Part)

Start from the beginning

"Stop!"

Midoriya muttered, "That was pretty accurate though..."

Bakugou instantly switched targets and Midoriya screamed.

The two who'd remained silent thus far were Yaoyorozu and Todoroki. They were staring at you, oddly fascinated.

"He's... he's learning."

"Does he study Bakugou in his free time or something...?"

Thanks to poor Midoriya, you were free from Bakugou's malice. For now.

You sipped on Kaminari's drink while watching Kirishima restrain Bakugou by the pits.

"Let go, you hemorrhoids-looking piece of shit!"

"Oh, hemorrhoids? That's a new one. You're so creative, Bakugou!"

"Shut the hell up!"

Midoriya was on the floor. He had to support himself with his palms as he caught his breath. "Thanks, Kirishima...! I really thought he was gonna get me this time."

"Yeah, I gotcha."

Bakugou strained every which way in an attempt to escape Kirishima's death grip. "I'm going to kill all of you!"

The drink disappeared from your hand.

Kaminari had snatched it back. Holding it away from you, he squinted and said, "I didn't say you could have all of it!"

Your shoulders fell. "Okay."

"...Fine, just a bit more."

You instantly perked up again. "Okay."

Kaminari was completely motionless as he watched you pluck the drink from his hand.

Then he turned his head.

Out of sight, he was pulling his pink sunglasses down in a half-assed effort to hide his equally pink cheeks.

He'd only just realized that you two had shared an indirect kiss.

In spite of all the pretty girls he'd ever flirted with, it was a pretty boy who was making him blush like this.

He clutched his head.

Pretty boys are ruining my life!

An empty cup appeared in front of Kaminari.

You'd returned his drink. Well, whatever was left of it– which was nothing, because you were a gremlin.

Kaminari deadpanned.

If ruining his life meant stealing his food, you were ruining Kaminari's life, alright.

"I said you could have a bit."

"...By definition, a 'bit' is a small portion of a whole. Only a small quantity of liquid was left in the–"

"Really?"

In the end, you got away with it.

Kaminari dragged his hand down his cheek and groaned.

He could never say no to you.

At last, your group reached the store.

In comparison to the first shop, Tsukikageya, this one was incredibly spacious. Double the size in both floor space and number of fabric to select from, it looked like the perfect spot to run around willy-nilly.