"I forgot", sabay naming saad ni Keira.

"Eh bakit ba mukhang galit kayo?", tanong ni Keira.

"What if makuha ulit kayo ng mga dark soldiers", saad ni Icy.

"Oh come on, do you think we can't protect ourselves", saad ni Keira.

"Kahit na, pero kakagising lang ni Francine so hindi namin maiiwasang mag-alala", saad ni Shana.

"Pasensya na po", sabi ko na lang at umupo sa sofa.

Sumunod na rin sa akin si Keira at umupo sa tabi ko.

"Tell us what you know", saad nito.

"Know about what?", tanong ni Axele.

"War, kingdoms, ruins, death, secrets, prophecy", saad nito.

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?", tanong ni Axele.

"Just to broaden my knowledge about this world", sagot ko.

"Ok", saad ni Axele at nagsimulang magkuwento patungkol sa nangyari sa mundong ito.

"I lost my sister when I am only one month old. My parents hid me in the world of god and goddesses while they trusted my sister to their loyal servant. It has been eighteen years since I lost her but up until now we still didn't find her", saad nito.

"So that's it", saad ni Shana.

"What about the ruins and prophecy?", tanong ni Keira.

"What do you mean?", tanong ni Zacc.

"Ruins? The kingdoms that was been ruined thirty years ago", saad nito.

"We don't know about that", saad ni Axele.

"There's only eleven kingdoms in this world", dagdag pa nito.

"Really?", tanong ni Keira.

"Why do I feel that you are lying?", dagdag pa nito.

"It was just your feeling", saad ni Josh.

"Oh", saad na lamang ni Keira.

"Can you just us tell the truth", saad ko.

"We already tell you the truth", saad ni Thunder.

"What about the kingdom of nullifyers, witches and energy?", tanong ni Keira.

"What are you talking about?", tanong naman ni Mark.

"Can you stop lying and tell us the truth", saad ni Keira at mukhang galit na ito.

I feel that her energy is surrounding us like telling us na ilang sandali na lang mawawalan na siya ng control.

"Calm down", saad ni Icy.

"Calm down? How can I calm down when all of you are lying to the two of us", saad nito.

"What the hell Keira", saad ni Axele.

"What truth you really want to know?", tanong pa nito.

"About those things that I have said", sagot nito.

"You know what, just please stop", saad ni Axele.

"You shut up", sigaw ni Keira kaya napatayo ako.

"What the fuck", sigaw rin ni Axele.

Both of them are in verge of losing control of their power. Napaatras ako habang hawak ko parin yung libro.

"Why are you forcing us to tell you the truth when we already tell you the truth?", tanong ni Axele.

"Why would I ask you if I already know the truth? Do you think I don't know that you are hiding something from me?", tanong naman ni Keira.

"My parents, my family, my ancestors, my kingdom, my power, and my place in this world. Am I just going to forget all of them? All of those things that belongs to me? Their death, their sacrifices? Do I don't have the right to know all about this things?", saad ni Keira at mukhang iiyak na ito.

Napatahimik silang lahat pati na rin si Axele. Nakita ko na nagulat sila sa mga sinabi ni Keira.

"I want to know everything, I want to know the reason why my parents leave me alone in this academy, I want to know what happened to them, I want to know if they love me or what because I was only three months when thay left me, I want to know if they really cared about me", saad nito at umiyak.

"I'm sorry"