Chapter 10

When I said that I am going to eat the food he gave, he grinned like he won something. When he noticed that I saw him he immediately put a cold and serious expression and turn his head to the front.

'So he is not used on smiling', I said to myself.

While listening on the discussion I am eating the food he gave since I didn't eat breakfast. I eat silently for my classmates not to notice but when I opened the box of pizza there is a slight noise enough for them to hear kaya napatingin silang lahat sa akin. Napatigil ako at tiningnan sila at ngumiti ng konti. I saw Keira looking at me and smiled. Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay at nagpatuloy sa pagbukas ng box ng pizza. Bumalik na rin ang atensyon nila sa klase.

Natapos na ang discussion at naubos ko na rin ang pagkain kaya tumayo na ako since lunch break na. Bumalik ako ng dorm since busog pa naman ako at si Keira naman ay dumiretso sa cafeteria dahil kakain pa siya ng lunch.

Matapos ang lunch break namin ay agad akong pumunta room kung saan kami magtatry ng spells. I am on my way to the room when I saw Keira and when she saw me she immediately run to me.

"Hey", sabi niya.

"What?", tanong ko.

"Well did you already know how to cast a spell?", taning niya.

"No", I said.

"Why?", she asked.

"I cannot do it correctly and every time I try I always failed to do it", sabi ko.

"Oh maybe spells are not for you", she said.

Pumasok na kami ng room and my classmates are already there. I lay the book that I borrowed yesterday to try again the spell that I choose. My classmates didn't mind what I am doing even if I failed. I continue on practicing until our teacher came but I still can't do it. My classmates started casting spells and they to it perfectly until its my turn. I cast the spell I choose but it didn't work.

"Miss Forrestein why can't you cast it?", tanong ng guro.

"I don't know", sagot ko.

"Its okay because there are so many magic users who cannot use or cast a spell", sabi ng guro.

"So that's it for today and goodluck on your leveling that will be held next week", sabi pa niya at lumabas na ng room.

"Ano ang gagawin sa leveling?", tanong ko kay Keira.

"You are going to show your ability on how to defeat a monster", sabi niya.

"What?", tanong ko.

"I mean you are going to fight and kill a monster", saad niya.

"And?", I ask again.

"Mm you are going to use your magic or any tricks you know to defeat a monster and your score will be the basis on which section you really belong", she explained to me.

"Is it difficult?", tanong ko.

"Well it depends on your capability", sagot nito.

"Oh okay lets go", sabi ko.

Pumunta kami ng training room since we have to practice on our or I mean their weapons they get. So how can I train when I don't even have a weapon to train with. Keira choose a vacant area in the corner kaya sumunod na lang ako sa kanya. She started practicing on her magic and weapon so I just sit on the ground cross legged. Kaunti lang naman ang mga estudyante sa loob ng training room dahil pwede rin naman magsanay ang iba sa battle grounds. I started meditating to relax myself. When I close my eyes I heard the door of the training room opened. I didn't mind it instead I focused on my meditation. After a minute I feel something inside me glowing and wanted to come out so I let it out.

I heard someone screamed so I open my eyes only to see some of the students lying on the ground and some are inside of a cirle that looks like a protection barrier. Keira is also inside the circle and she is looking at me shocked.

"What happened?", I asked her.

"Uhh there is a strong energy that goes to all of us and sucked are power", she said.

"Huh?", tanong ko.

"I mean there is an energy that almost sucked all our energy that's why we are inside the protection barrier and the others who are lying on the grounds didn't expect such strong energy so they passed out", she explained.

"Are they going to be fine?", I asked again.

"I don't know", she said.

I look around and I saw that all members of 10 royals are here and they are all looking at me.

"Uhm Prince Axele thank you for the protection barrier you make to protect us", Keira said.

"Its nothing", sabi lang ng prinsipe.

"Oh wait why you don't have a protection barrier around you Francine?", tanong ni Keira sa akin.

"Huh?", tanong ko naman pabalik.

"You're not even affected?", tanong pa niya.

"What do you mean?", I asked back.

"I said you are not affected by the energy", she said.

"Oh maybe I was just lucky", I said to her.

"Impossible", she said.

"Hey didn't you said that this place is full of magic so it means that everything here is possible", I said and grinned.

"You-", hindi niya natapos ang sasabihin niya ng biglang may humila sa akin.

"What the-", hindi ko rin natapos ang sasabihin ko ng bigla niya akong hinila palabas ng training room.

"Hey Keira help me", I shouted at her.

"I'm sorry I can't I am still inside the barrier and I am nothing against him", she shouted back.

"But-", hindi ko natapos ang sasabihin ko ng sinira niya ang pinto.

"What the do you want?", I asked him.

"You to answer my questions", he answered.

"What questions?", tanong ko.

Hindi siya sumagot at dumiretso na lang sa paglalakad papunta sa direksyon ng forbidden garden. Ng makarating na kami ay pinaupo niya ako sa bench kaya umupo na ako.

"So what are your questions?", I asked.

"Are the you legendary princess?"