Chapter 13- November Snow

Start from the beginning

- Hailey's POV -

That was a nice dream to see Jake in. I don't know why I didn't stay later, I really wanted to talk to him. But I suppose I don't want to get stuck in a false reality with a fake Jake. Something tells me that was actually Jake himself, but why didn't he say anything? Is he passed out somewhere, not able to wake up and stuck in a dream? Is it forgetting everything about himself, his life? Is he DEAD!? Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no! He CAN'T be! I may need to tell the others about what I just experienced, my thoughts. But either way if he is dead, we WILL be looking for him no matter what, I just need to get everyone here right now. Jake's Brother and Mom are probably looking for him right now. It's time to go to school, so maybe not so much his Brother. I should probably get ready too, every single day that goes by is another day without Jake. That's horrible to think about, no person should ever have to go through this. He was happy when we had him in the club, right after he was getting bullied back and forth, right and left, up and down. This was all according to Sean. He watched as it happened but thought he couldn't do anything, but deep down he knew he could do something. Now all we can do is try and get through the day, with a million thoughts on our minds, all including Jake.

- At School -

H: " Alrighty. Everyone's here, we can use our break time to search for Jake. "

Z: " Not everything is about him. "

L: " Oh really? I could have sworn the other night you told me you cared about him. "

Z: " Whatever. "

H: " Wait, where's Milly? "

S: " I don't know, I've been calling her for the past hour. "

H: " So your break is done in half an hour, but Milly's ends in nearly 45! "

S: " Her location says she's in the woods! We need to go after her! "

Z: " NO! It's too dangerous in there, I will not be letting Hailey or Luke in there! "

H: " What about Milly, Zander? Not everything is about keeping me safe. Get over it. "

I said it with no regrets, he needed to hear that sometime in his life.

H: " What are we waiting for? Let's go! "

- No POV.. Just 3rd person ig 🤷 -

As part of the Music Club ran through the halls to reach the outside world, they were stopped by the blinding and cold air. They couldn't believe their eyes. It was snowing! That was A LOT of snow. Hailey worried too much about the club's two friends, both now missing. Zander looked everyone in the eyes that said " I told you so ". Sean looked the most stressed out of everyone there, he and Milly were best friends. He had also grown a crush on Jake. But all of that might leave him if both of them were gone. Luke had sensitive eyes, and he backed away covering up his eyes to get away from the snow. He ran to his locker to grab something, or possibly hide. Hailey knew what she had to do. Her locker was just a few feet away from the club, so she ran to her locker as well. She came back with her winter jacket she had stored in there for times like this. It was only November, but where they lived, anything could happen in the near winter. It could be blazing hot or in the deep negatives. Never in between. Today it was in between, it was 29 degrees outside, so they considered themselves lucky. Hailey bolted outside and Zander dashed for her, not caring that it was cold or that there was fresh snow on the ground. Of course, Luke ran outside with his own winter jacket also not caring that it was too bright for his sun yellow eyes to take on. Sean went to tell a teacher but despite what they said about him staying in the school, he ran out of the building as well. It was all to find their missing friend, they couldn't risk losing another one.

- Lia's POV -

This is so boring! I want to go home. I want to talk to Jake. Hopefully I can soon. But for now all that we are doing in English is writing notes to Jake and his family, if he ever comes back. And I'm in charge of bringing them to his house. But, I might as well chill there for awhile, eh? I could talk to his Mom and try to make her feel better, I can't imagine how worried she is. If one of my children went missing, it would be the end of my world! I am proud of how strong she is. And if Jake comes back, I will be proud of how well he made it through this. I don't think he went missing intentionally. Hailey told me how she thinks it's her fault and that he probably ran away on purpose. Of course I listened to her valid reasons, and helped her through that thinking. She stated amazing reasons to why he ran away, however, the topic itself wasn't amazing. Well, I wish the best for Jake and his Family. I also wish the best for the Music Club, they were pretty damn close to him.

- After School -

I have finally reached Jake's house. Zoey tried following me, luckily Drew took her shopping. Milo was the one to open the door, he looked like he had been crying. I feel bad for the boy. No one should ever have to go through this.

L: " Milo! Are you.. are you okay? "

M: " Mm Yeah. Just a little tired. What's that box for? "

L: " Oh! All of the school made notes for your family, and Jake when he comes back. "

M: " What do you mean... when? "

L: " I don't think people are missing forever, they are always found, dead or not. If he dies he would be watching over you, and see those letters. If he is alive, he can see those for himself. "

M: " But if he is alive and doesn't come back? "

L: " You will see him in the afterlife I'm sure. "

M: " Thanks.. stranger. "

L: " I'm Lia. I think we've met before. "

M: " If we have, I can't remember. "

L: " Oh? Well do you want me to put these in Jake's room? "

M: " Go ahead. "

- Jake's Room -

L: " DAISY!? "

D: " Oh, Hi Lia. "

L: " What are you doing here? "

D: " I go here every time I miss Jake... "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1,798

Total Word Count: 24,198

A/N: Right as I said I was just getting back on my everyday posts, I take 3 days to. I was very lazy on this one if you could tell. Well, I hope you liked it anyways =v=👍

Lol- I actually somewhat fell asleep while writing Milo's part a few minutes ago- this shows I should probably sleep, but will I? I actually don't have a clue 🤷

SORRY FOR THE BEGINNING- Lol

Also thanks for 300 reads! It just made my day- er night! ^v^