Hooking her index finger under the waistband of his sweats, she pulls the article of clothing down his legs to pool at his ankles, revealing the obvious imprint of his hard cock against the his boxers. "I'm not gonna do anything unless you tell me what it is that you want.."

"Are you asking me because you don't know what to do?" Jungkook grins mischievously. He reaches a hand to cup her cheek, almost as if was he was asserting his dominance with one simple touch, however, he agreed to let Y/N be in control and he was going to do just that.

"Want you to ride me..." Jungkook begins to list, letting his thumb caress her bottom lip slowly. "Ride my thigh..." he adds, "Ride my face..." Jungkook knew the effect his words had on her and it only fueled his ego.

He was terrible at being submissive. "You're in control baby. Take what's yours and show it."

Without thinking, she wrapped her lips around his thumb, letting her tongue roll around the expanse. They'd only just started and Jungkook already had her crippling beneath him.

She pulled his thumb out of her mouth with a 'pop' before shaking his hand away from her face, now getting back on track. "Let's see if you even deserve any of that, Jungkook.." Her voice was barely there as she pulled down on his underwear, letting his boner spring free right in front of her.

Whether Jungkook wanted to admit it or not, she was unbelievably hot to him right now. Her stance, her eyes, her touch had him falling apart. The feeling of his member spraining free was a euphoric moment he couldn't seem to forget. His tip was dripping with precum, standing tall and angry presenting to desperately be touched.

Whether he deserved it or not, Y/N wanted to ride him, ride his face, ride his thigh, fuck herself on him, till her body gave in on her, because she knew she deserved it, even if he didn't.

"Come on, Lee. Fuck me like I'm yours," Jungkook breathes out.

"Mmm, I don't know.." she starts, leaning forward to slowly lick the precum dripping down the base of his length. "I don't really need to fuck you to prove you're mine," she shrugs, pulling away from him with a teasing grin on her face.

She stood up on her feet, turning her back to Jungkook and walking away from him.

Why was she walking away?

She could only imagine what his face looked like right now as she went to sit on the sofa opposite him, one leg crossed over the other and her arms folded against her chest. "I'm sure you can fuck yourself, right Jeon?"

Jungkook knits his eyebrows and practically glares at her. He knew Y/N was dominant with what she wanted, but not to this extent.  "I'm more than capable of pleasuring myself," he mumbles, feigning confidence when he'd rather have her get him off.

He moves his hand down to the tip of his shaft and to the bottom slowly, letting a restricted groan fall from his lips. He was never ashamed of showing his body like this, but his stare had his skin flaring.

His eyes close and his muscles tense with every slow pump of his fist. "Enjoying the show?" he quips, brows furrowed as he opens his eyes to gaze right at her, his eyes fuelled with lust and... rage? But she couldn't tell as his eyes squeezed shut again

"Uhm.." She sat there in front of Jungkook, her lips parted as she started at him in awe. The way his muscles flexed and the veins on his arms would make an appearance at the slightest movements of his fist, her mind would falter.

Her eyes raked down his body as she got herself comfortable in her seat, shuffling slightly to hide the discomfort between her legs. Y/N quietly pulled off her pants, shuddering slightly as the cold air brushed over her legs. The intense pool of slick could be seen seeping through her underwear, but she had no intention of hiding it from him; spreading her legs wide apart for him, but not yet touching herself.