43

A waiter sees the four to a table, allowing them to take their seats and have a look through the menu before ordering. The restaurant wasn't too packed so they would be able to comfortably eat without all the chaos.

"So what are you guys ordering?" Jimin asks, looking through the menu.

"I'll have whatever you have," Jungkook and Y/N say at the same time, breaking into small laughs.

"I'll have what you have since you know this place better than me," she says to him, closing her menu.

"How does the shrimp and steak entree sound?" Jungkook asks, but the grin to her face tells him that she'd be happy with whatever. The couple were so fetched with each other that it looked sickeningly sweet to others how the two were so in love.

Madly.

Jungkook's hand finds it way to intertwine with hers as the two go back to eyeing each other.

"Do you think they'll do this at the hearing next week?" Jimin jokes to Jennie.

Y/N groans, "I wish, but you know what the media is like," she says, recalling the number of scandals that had been spread about certain people in the firm. "I mean, they're already assuming Jungkook and I are dating, even though we've said on multiple occasions we aren't, for the sake of the case of course."

Jungkook nods at her words, "But obviously, after the hearing, we'll go public about our relationship."

Since Mr Jeon knew about it, the consequences wouldn't be as harsh.

Soon enough the waiter arrived with their meals, finally letting them eat.

"So what do you guys plan to do after you're done with this case?" Jimin asks, sharing some of his food with Jennie. "Like, are you guys gonna carry on with your smaller cases? Or are you gonna look for more difficult cases to do?"

"Probably work together on difficult cases. Dad said that we may get onto cases abroad," Jungkook explains with his mouth full of food.

There were already cases piling up for him and Y/N to take once this case was over with. The pair were high in demand. "But If we somehow lose the case, then I want to take a quick break and travel with her," he looks over at Y/N like he had everything planned out.

Y/N stares at Jungkook in awe.

"I..."

The fact that he had everything planned out with her, made her heart melt. Even she hadn't thought that far, too busy living in the moment.

"Maybe we should just purposely lose the case," she jokes, the idea of travelling enticing her. The reaction from Jungkook made it seem like he was down to lose the case too. "I'm kidding Jeon, we can't do that," she says, shaking her head at him. "I'm sure we can win this case and then take a break? We can deal with new cases when we return, but we'll have to pass it by Mr Jeon."

Mr Jeon was pretty strict with holidays since attorneys were constantly high in demand, and seeing as Jungkook and Y/N, along with Jimin and Jennie, were the best in the business, it would be a lot more difficult for them to try and persuade him.

Y/N had a long list of countries that she wanted to visit, but she could only name a few from the top of her head. "I wanna travel to Italy. Oh and the Maldives, Australia, Portugal and Greece, but Greece is for me and Jennie," she says, blowing a kiss to the girl opposite her, which she gladly caught.

"But honestly speaking, any country would be great if it's with you." The line sounded so cheesy coming out of her mouth, but she really couldn't help herself. She needed to let Jungkook know she felt the same way as him.

"Well don't go off to Greece too long, I'm gonna miss my girlfriend," Jimin sulks, putting his arm around Jennie.

"If they go to Greece, then we'll go to Japan again. We had a good time the last time we went. Didn't we, Jimin?" Jungkook grins mischievously at the memory.

Before he met Y/N, he had a weakness for Japanese girls. Jimin and him surely had the time of their lives in Japan with the ladies.

Jimin laughs, "If we have a repeat of last time, we won't have girlfriends to come home to," Jimin jokes.

This obviously sparked confusion in the girls, but Jennie decided to pry out the mysterious vacation in Japan later.

It was date night after all.

****

"How are you enjoying our double date so far?" Jungkook whispers to Y/N quietly.

Jimin, however, glances over to hush the boy in a teasing manner. "The movie is starting! Talk later you two!"

Y/N disregards Jimin's words, whispering quietly to Jungkook. "So far, so good. I'm kinda glad we chose to do this, I wouldn't have had anything better to do tonight," she chuckles, squeezing his hand a few times.

Jungkook seemed so engaged in the movie, she thought he wasn't paying attention to her words.

"Unless it was doing you.." she trails off, looking away from him and pursuing her lips, trying to hold in the not-so-innocent laugh she was dying to let out.

Jungkook heard her loud and clear. He looks over at her with a grin, but he turns away to entertain this idea a bit more. Y/N's slight teasing definitely had Jungkook on the edge of his seat. She definitely knew what she was doing.

"Do you know what couples usually do in the movie theater?"

She pretends to take a few seconds to think. "Hmm... I don't know, what do couples usually do in the movie theatre, Jeon?"

Jungkook fake yawns and wraps his arm around her. "Sometimes they hug, kiss, and they even touch each other in places they shouldn't..." Jungkook smirks as one of his free hands lay on her thigh. "But not all couples do that. They usually just watch the movie and go home after," he says before pulling away with a shit eating grin on his face.

"So what are we?" she asks, grabbing his hand and placing it back on top of her thigh, dragging his palm up her skin. "Are we.. some couples? Or are we all couples?" she whispers, tilting her head to the side, awaiting an answer from him.

The movie was still going on but Y/N seemed to have completely blocked out any noise coming from the screen and from the people around her.

"We can be whatever you want us to be sweetheart," Jungkook lulls, leaning forward so the two had little distance between their lips. His hand sneaks its way higher up to where she needed him the most, but his challenging gaze doesn't stop there.

"Whatever you feel like being, we can. You know how much I love touching you and making you moan my name."

wc: 1171