50 [!!]

Tomorrow came soon enough and the couple were back at the firm. Usually the firm was busy with casework, but nothing was ever as busy as it was today. Everyone was on the edge about the hearing tomorrow and here was Jungkook, eating breakfast in his office. He didn't seem stressed about the case, finding it to be a piece of cake, however, his main worry was how Y/N would handle the public stress coming down on them soon.

Y/N hadn't seen Jungkook all morning, and by the time her break came around, she decided to pay him a visit in his office.

His door was closed, so she just casually walked in without knocking (taking after the man himself) and closing the door behind her.

"Why hello, Mr Jeon." She greets him and takes a seat opposite him.

"Good morning, Lee," Jungkook grins before he takes a sip of his coffee. Handing her a bag filled with the exact same breakfast he had to eat earlier, his guess could be that she was too busy to grab something to eat this morning.

A fond smile creeps its way up to her lips as she eyes the bag of food opposite her. It gave her flashbacks to the first day they worked on the case; Jungkook had brought breakfast for the two of them. Things clearly hadn't changed since then and she was glad.

"Everything going okay? I know you haven't had time to rest since everyone wants to know everything from you," Jungkook chuckles. This time left of their break could be the little time they had before someone would come find them again.

"So far, things are going okay. I've had people coming in and out of my office all day. I just needed a break so now I'm here," she sighs, leaning back against the chair. "How are you holding up?"

"I'm okay now that you're here," Jungkook leans back against his chair, smiling warmly at her.

A hope to have her in his lap again waivers, but he regains his composure. He couldn't have a repeat of last time when his father almost walked in.

"When am I able to have you to myself today?" Jungkook asks. Their conversation from last night was surely still in mind.

"I can't say, it looks like we've got a busy day ahead of us," she sulks. "But..." she stands up from her seat, walking over to Jungkook's side of the desk and leaning against the edge of it. "You have me all to yourself now," she whispers, not bothering to check how much of her break she had left before going back to the chaos.

Jungkook's eyes flicker to the clock on the wall and Y/N's eyes. The two had as much as 5 minutes left.

Maybe 10 if they were lucky.

Jungkook stands up from his seat and immediately goes to lock his office door.

"Are you able to keep quiet, Miss Lee?" He tilts his head to the side, his body creeping behind her. His hands find its way all over her side before settling on the dip of her hips.

Y/N let out a content sigh, finally being able to have his hands on her. She was lucky to be wearing a skirt; reduced any hassle that came between them.

"I can't make any promises, Mr Jeon.." With his lips so close to her neck, she could feel his breath hovering over her skin, making her shudder.

They didn't have much time for teasing, so she took it upon herself to turn around and face him, pressing her lips onto his as her hands went to undo the first few buttons of his shirt.

"I've been waiting for this all day," Jungkook breathes out with his lips still attached to hers, taking in every kiss left on his lips.

His hands finds it's way down to her cunt, circling two fingers over her clothed clit. "We don't have time for a quick fuck," Jungkook sighs, "Let me take care of you now, and I'll fuck you tonight. The right way."

She wanted to take care of him too, but given the circumstances they were in, it was impossible.

Her legs simultaneously open wider for him as she hooks one arm over his shoulder for stability. Y/N's breathing eventually became heavier as he slipped his hands into her panties, wasting no time in sinking his fingers inside her. Her jaw hangs low onto his shoulder, as she felt him fill the longing emptiness inside of her.

It was a challenge trying to keep quiet but she couldn't let but help the occasional little moan of his name spill from her lips.

"God, you're so greedy to cum aren't you?" Jungkook's taunting words comes out as a whisper in her ear. Thrusting his fingers in and out with the occasional curl of his fingers had the reaction of pure satisfaction raining upon her.

While his fingers continue it's pleasurable motives, his tongue drags up her neck and up to her earlobe.

"So fucking wet. You've been wet since last night baby? Wanna get fucked so good later?"

Y/N could only desperately nod in response as he stated nothing but pure facts. With how bad she was clenching around just his fingers, anyone would be able to tell how much she needed him.

As the tip his fingers continuously hit her sweet spot, he used his thumb to draw lazy circles over her clit, causing her hips to jolt against his body. "I— I don't wanna wait till later.." she whines, biting down hard on her bottom to restrain herself.

"We don't have much of a choice right now, Lee," Jungkook mumbles against her warm skin, biting across her neck with no mercy.

Slowly sliding a third finger in, he uses his free hand to rub her clit a little faster to bring her closer to the orgasm she'd been hoping for. His lips slams onto  hers to catch all the moans falling from her lips.

The extra finger and the added stimulation to her triggered her climax to come crashing down on her as she fell forward against his body. Her moans came out as muffled nonsense as she tried to kiss him back.

"That was too quick.." she pouts, holding onto him tightly as she tried to steady her breathing.

"But you did good," Jungkook chuckles, pulling his fingers up to his mouth for a taste. He licks his fingers clean keeping all eye contact with her. "You taste good too," he mumbles moving in for a sweet kiss.

His tongue grazes over hers before sucking on it gently. Jungkook's gaze falls onto the clock signaling that they were running out of time. "They're going to start looking for us now, Lee."

"I should probably head back to my office then. I'll see you tonight hopefully?"

It wasn't guaranteed that they'd be done by tonight, they were both expected to to work through the night. Hopefully she'd be able to get some work done with him later.

Y/N adjusts her skirt and walks towards the door, giving him a small wave before leaving.

She wasn't surprised by the number of people waiting outside his office. And of course, when she got to her office, there were at least 10 people scattered around the room, papers lying around and phone calls being made.

She took a deep breath before joining in with all the chaos.

wc: 1253