28 [!!]

Once they make it to her office, Jungkook basically throws himself onto her office couch.

"I want you so bad..." Jungkook groans out loud, already unbuckling his belt. He was more of a rowdy type of drunk when he consumed too much alcohol. He had no control over what he said or how loud he said things.

"And your dress fits you so good..." Jungkook mumbles, eyeing her figure.

She chuckles upon hearing his slurred words, not fazed by his advances at all. "You're drunk, Jeon. You don't know what you're saying," she says, shaking her head whilst removing the mask around her eyes and placing it on her desk.

She was just as turned on as he was, the cop uniform only making her hormones rowdy. Her desk had a bunch of sheets scattered across the surface, and as she was tidying it up, the sudden image of Jungkook bending her over her desk and taking her right then and there was filling her mind. The image however, was just a mere fantasy.

It was like Jungkook had the same thought running through his head. He may be drunk, but he had some self mind as to what he wanted.

"What are you getting from here anyways, Lee?"

Y/N leans against the edge of her desk, the tight material of her dress creasing with each curve of her body. Her legs were more exposed through the slit  and she was able to catch Jungkook's eyes taking a peak. "I just needed to pick something up."

He stands up from the couch, wobbling with every step before standing closely behind her. His breath trickles on her neck and the strong smell of alcohol lingers around them.

"I don't want to wait anymore," Jungkook slurs his words, before bending Y/N over the desk roughly.

She gasps as soon as the side of her face is pressed up against the cold glass surface of her desk.

"I hope you locked your door."

The door wasn't locked, but the adrenaline of someone possibly walking in was making her more excited.

"I-it's not locked", she says, looking over her shoulder to see what Jungkook was up to. She wiggled her hips, purposely pushing her backside against his clothed erection. "Come on, Jeon. Do it," she taunts.

If Jungkook was sober now, he would decide against them fucking in her office. However, he was drunk and had nothing to hold back. They could face the consequences later on.

Jungkook pulls the hem of Y/N's dress over her ass, before grazing his large hands over her plush skin. "I wanted to fuck you so bad today," Jungkook says with a smirk plastered on his face. He presses his erection against her, groaning at the little amount of contact. "You've been wet all night, haven't you?" Jungkook taunts.

"You can't blame me Jeon, you turned up to the party in a cop outfit," she says, her upper body pressed up against the desk. Her panties were beyond soaked, and it was clear Jungkook could feel it with all the teasing he was up to.

Y/N's office was dim, only the mere light from the lamp across the room being their source of vision.

"And you wore this for me?"

He doesn't even wait for an answer before he rips off the lacy thong, tossing it to the side as a small gasp fell from Jungkook's lips at the sight of her glistening folds.

"You don't cum until I say so," Jungkook mumbles before he pulls his cock out of its confines.

He aligns himself at her entrance, spreading her arousal around her hole with his tip before thrusting inside slowly. Much different from the other times they had sex, Jungkook wanted her to feel all his  length and thickness.