21 [!!]

Jungkook raises his brows at that, jumping up immediately to go upstairs with her. He couldn't pass up an opportunity like this when it was practically getting handed to him.

He goes into his room where Y/N was, getting some spare clothes for himself. "You can be really stubborn sometimes. Are you that nervous to tell me that you want to have a shower with me?"

"I didn't exactly say I want to. You just interpreted it that way." she shrugs, carrying her extra clothes into the bathroom and setting it on the counter. She leans against the counter, tilting her head to the side as she watched Jungkook make his way into the bathroom.

"You seem quite eager Jeon.." she whispers. "Why's that?" She didn't need Jungkook to answer, she would do the same if Jungkook offered, but right now she just wanted to hear him say it.

"Because I want to fuck you," Jungkook answers quite plainly with no hesitation.

Once he finds the right temperature for the shower, he stands up and begins to take his clothes off very slowly. "We don't have to though. We can work on the case and go to sleep after," he suggests. Jungkook starts his sly teasingly by pulling off his button up shirt, then his slacks, and finally his underwear. "It's up to you to decide."

Her grip on the counter tightens and she without thinking, she crosses one leg over the other, trying to control the heartbeat down there. Jungkook was just standing there naked in all his glory, and she kept forcing herself not to let her eyes stoop any lower than his neck. "You seem more fun than the case," she finally says, pulling off her t-shirt, leaving her in her bra and jeans.

Jungkook doesn't even try to hide the grin plastered on his face. However, his gaze was still stuck on hers. This started the subtle contest of who would look down first.

"Is that all you're taking off?" He challenges. Jungkook takes a step closer to her, cocking his head a bit to the side. "You can't wear your bra and jeans in the shower."

"Why don't you come closer and take the rest off?" she whispers, tugging at the button of her jeans. She still hadn't looked below his neck and neither had he, and she wasn't looking to lose anytime soon.

"Wouldn't you like that?" Jungkook teases back, hooking his hands behind her back to pull her bra right off. However, his eyes was still on hers switching from her lips to her eyes.

"Come on Jeon, you can look if you want," she teases. "It's all yours anyway."

"I already know you're mine. You say it everytime I fuck you good," he taunts, finally pulling her pants down slowly.

With the cold air against her bare body, she didn't dare move. She kept her eyes on him, refraining herself from taking a peak.

She tilts her head to the side, placing her index finger on his chest before dragging it up and down his body. The height difference between the two was quite drastic, she only reached just below his chest.

Y/N looks up at him, pure desire in her eyes. "You know.. I don't recall," she says, knowing full well what she says every time he's inside her.

"Hm? Should I prove it to you again?" His long fingers brush over her skin ever so softly, touching her everywhere except where she needed him the most. The slight fog from the shower covers the mirrors, but it doesn't stop the growing heat moving between them.

"Go ahead and look down. I know you want to sweetheart."

"Your sweet names aren't gonna make me look down, Jeon." Her body tenses and goosebumps rise all over her body from his touch. The growing ache between her legs was getting worse, but she couldn't give in just yet, they had only just started.

"Oh, I think the water is ready," she says, taking a peek over his shoulder to where the shower was. Y/N smirks and and walks in past him, making sure to bump shoulders with him. She let her hand run under the shower just to make sure the temperature was okay, before stepping in.

This was going to be a lot harder than he thought.

Y/N was stubborn, but so was he.

He slides in the shower behind her, purposely pushing his member against her ass. "Sorry, it's a little cramped in here," Jungkook mumbles.

She gasps, feeling the hardness of his length poke at her ass. A sly smirk is plastered on his face because he knew his shower was spacious enough for more than two people.

He just wanted her to break.

She knew what Jungkook was up to, and the excuse he used was such a huge lie, his shower could fit at least 4 people in it. Y/N doesn't say anything, instead letting the hot water rush through her hair and down her body.

If Jungkook was gonna play that way, then so was she.

She bends down slightly little to reach the shampoo near them, and she made sure to purposely push her backside against him, wiggling her hips in a discreet manner.

The challenge was out the window at this point.

A quiet groan falls from his lips and he was already grabbing ahold of her hips. "You're not going to give up anytime soon are you?" Jungkook chuckles a bit breathlessly at her actions. He looks down at her body, turning her around to bring her face to face with his chest. He grabs ahold of her chin, pushing his lips onto hers.

She was about to say no but Jungkook's soft lips got in her way.

Y/N wasn't expecting it at first but eventually she eased into the kiss and only now did she realise how much she'd been yearning for his lips. She moans into the kiss, her palm resting on his cheek. With how close their bodies were, she could feel his erection poking against her stomach.

It takes everything in Jungkook not to pick her up and just fuck her. However, he had more self control than he thought. "I'm definitely not going to let you sleep tonight," Jungkook mumbles against her lips, biting on her bottom lip.

The two were going to be up late anyway, so why not just enjoy themselves now?

Jungkook backs her onto the shower wall, lifting her thigh against his hip.

"I wasn't planning on sleeping anyway," she breaths out, hooking her leg around his body. Her back was slipping against with wall due to the hot water, but thankfully Jungkook's hold on her was firm.

Y/N detaches her lips from his, breathing heavily."What happened to cleaning ourselves up?" The main reason why she was in the shower was because she needed one, but at this rate, it looked like she was in for a whole lot more.

wc: 1174