60

A/N: DRAMA IS COMING !!!!!

Y/N wraps the blanket securely around her body as she stepped outside with Jungkook. It was a little chilly but it was bearable.

The pair walked over to the edge of the balcony, Jungkook situated directly behind her as he wrapped her arms around her waist. The view was to die for; blinding city lights and the sound of typical city bustling beneath them.

She sighs, "I still can't believe I hated you at one point."

"Hmm, I don't think you've ever hated me," Jungkook sighs, cold crisp air leaving his lips. He folds his arms over her waist tighter and looks into the city lights. "I've never hated you. Annoyed by you, yes, but it was never hatred."

Jungkook admits yet so shamelessly. He stills holds the way he used to talk to her over his head in despise over himself. If he came clean sooner about his feelings, the two would've been in love way earlier.

"I think I used my anger towards myself, against you, for not telling you how I truly felt."

It was understandable how the two kept their feelings hidden for so long. Neither of them wanted to jeopardise their careers and they simply thought the feelings weren't mutual. Y/N was honestly grateful for throwing herself onto Jungkook that night, otherwise they would've never come to terms with how they felt about each other.

"I think I did the same. You know I used to get jealous every time you turned up to the company parties with other girls," she says, looking up at him.

Jungkook bites back a smile. "You did?" He asks a bit amused. Wrapping his arm over her shoulders to bring her close to his embrace. "They were just plus ones. Nothing more," he reassures her softly. Those girls were forced to be at the parties just like he was forced to be there as well.

"When you had your dates, I would get jealous too."

"Oh really?" she teases, a very visible smirk on her lips. "I only brought a date once or twice, and they were simply just friends," she explains. Y/N didn't have many romantic connections with people before Jungkook, so she always took her male friends with her to functions. There were occasional dating rumours being spread, but of course, none of them were true.

"If you were so jealous you should've said something about it."

"And have you tease me and finding out my feelings for you? I don't think that's a good idea," Jungkook chuckles as he shakes his head. He thought the feelings he had for Y/N was one sided in the past. He couldn't handle telling her his feelings if she didn't feel the same.

"How come you didn't say anything? You know you could've taken their spot easily if you confessed?"

Jungkook's question left her thinking for a few seconds.

"Quite a few reasons actually," she begins. "One; fear of rejection, knowing how popular you were with the ladies, the chances I had with you were slim to none. Two; I couldn't guarantee you had the same feelings for me. And three; I had way too much pride to confess to my competition," she chuckles, resting her head against his shoulder.

"Was I really that hard to be around?" Jungkook laughs softly, rubbing the back of his neck in shame.

In a way, the couple was always arguing. They weren't always in the best speaking terms with personal issues being spoken in private.

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 - jeon jungkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara