70 [!!]

GUYS, thank you so much for 100k reads 😭💗

also, do let me know if there's too much smut in this book, i'm sorry i can't help myself 🫣

She quickly grabs her belongings, following closely behind Jungkook to the alleyway. It was hidden well seeing as neither of them noticed it on their way to café.

The pair walked further down until the public were out of sight. Y/N leaned back against the wall, "I can't believe we're doing this," she says breathlessly from the rushing as she pulled Jungkook towards her by his shirt, attacking his lips straight away.

Jungkook's lips moves against hers instantly, nibbling on her bottom lip carefully before running his tongue across her lip. His hand rests on the small of her back while his hand holds her cheek gently. Both their movements were haste with each and filled with desperation.

"Jump," Jungkook instructs as he holds her body closer.

Y/N does exactly as he says; jumping slightly so he could catch her. Her legs automatically make home around his waist, her lips still glued to to his.

The force and desperation radiating off their bodies made the air around them feel more warmer than it actually was. All that could be heard was their muffled heavy breaths getting caught against each other's lips.

"Jungkook.." she mumbles, pulling away from him to try and catch her breath.

The lustful eyes he had for her right now was unmatchable to the adrenaline rushing through his body.

Y/N on her knees, her body in his arms, her legs thrown over this shoulders; he wanted her everywhere at this point, however, they didn't have much time. "If you suck me off good, I might fuck you good. Understood?"

She doesn't say a word, only nodding at him as she slowly went down on her knees. Her eyes were met with Jungkook's bulge straining against his pants, and she didn't hesitate to to undo his belt, carefully taking the hook out of the loop. She glanced up at Jungkook, his hungry gaze suddenly making her feel small.

With his pants down, the sight of Jungkook's erection comes into view, tight against his boxers with precum leaving a small patch on the material. Being the tease that she was, she landed small kitten licks to his tip, making the patch bigger.

"Ah, don't tease, Y/N," Jungkook grits, cursing at how sensitive he was just from her miscreant actions m. Jungkook had the urge to unravel himself from the confinements of his boxers and just fuck his girlfriend's throat right then and there, but what fun would that be if she didn't have her fun first.

"Do I need to help you? Can you not handle it without me?" Jungkook coos at her, gripping her jaw to catch her gaze with his.

Y/N would've cursed him out for teasing and babying her, but if she did that, then she wouldn't be having her fun anymore.

With her cheek still in his hold, she keeps her head facing up at him, mindlessly pulling down his boxers so his cock could finally be free. Her eyes practically light up at the sight, mouth salivating as she wrapped her lips around his leaking tip. She rolled her tongue over and over, eventually taking him whole, and humming around him in satisfaction.

"Fuck..." Jungkook exhales, his head falling back against the wall, and his eyes fluttering shut whilst she pumped him in her hand.

Settling his tattooed hand over the back of her head, he guides her back and forth on rhythm to the pace she set. "God, you're going to drive me crazy, Y/N.." he pauses, breaths coming out in accelerated puffs. "Oh— just like that."