32 [!!]

"That went a lot better than I expected."

"Yeah, they love you already," Jungkook tells her honestly. He didn't expect his mother to fall in love with Y/N that quick. He was wrong about how he thought the night would go. "Do you want me to drive you home or are you coming back with me?" Jungkook asks as he pulls out of his parents' driveway. Her presence would be nice company.

"You can drop me home, and you're welcome to stay for a bit," she tells him, leaning her head back against the head rest whilst keeping her eyes on him.

"I won't stay for long tonight," Jungkook tells her as he starts the car. Just a bit more time with her was ideal. He couldn't wait another day to see her again. It was weird for him in a sense that he cared so much about being around her.

Y/N unbuttons the first few buttons of her blouse now that she didn't have to look so formal and presentable.

Jungkook's gaze shifts from the road then to her blouse for a quick second. "Might as well take the whole thing off," he jokes all in good fun.

"Yeah? It seems like you want me to with the way you've kept your eyes off the road for the last 10 seconds," she teases, intentionally undoing one more button, enough to reveal the white lace underneath.

She noticed Jungkook fidgeting in his seat, glancing back and forth from the road, then to her. "Take a picture Jeon, it'll last longer," she winks, placing her index finger under his chin and urging him to keep his eyes on the road.

"You're such a tease," he chuckles softly. The grip around the wheel says differently on his feelings. So desperately did he want to pull over and see what else she hid under her business attire, but he could wait until the pair got home.

"You wore white lace to my parents' dinner?" Jungkook teases, moving one hand from the steering wheel to her thigh. "You really have no shame, huh?"

"Did you expect me to go bra-less?" she asks, the silky material of her blouse sliding down her shoulders ever so slightly. "Because I can do that if you want me to.." she trails off, taking notice of how pale his knuckles had turn from gripping the wheel so hard. His other hand was rubbing her thigh up and down over her trousers, warming up that specific area.

"Are you enjoying yourself there, Jungkook?"

"Let's not get cocky when I can have you falling apart with one touch Lee," he warns her gently, squeezing her thigh as a friendly reminder.

Jungkook was right, but she couldn't show him that she was affected by his touch. With his hands now between her legs, it was gonna be difficult for Y/N to remain composed.

His fingers make its way over her clothed core, slowly rubbing his fingertips over her clit. "Even though the lace looks great on you...I want you to take it off," Jungkook tells her, keeping his focus on the road.

Y/N looked over at Jungkook, who didn't even bother to look at her whilst tormenting her. "You want me take it off? Do you understand that people can still see us?" she mumbles, trying her best to sound completely unfazed by him. She wanted to give in to him, please him in any way possible, but she just needed to hold herself off for a little bit longer so she could prove him wrong.