61

A/N: why is this book suddenly getting recognition... THAT'S SO SUSPICIOUS, I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!

With his swimming trunks already on, he lathers some sun screen on his chest for the daily outing. His long curly hair drapes over the frame of his face and his tattoos are on full display.

Once Y/N enters the room, his attention goes straight to her with a smile on his lips. "We have time until the party starts so you don't have to rush," he tells her.

She checks the time on her phone to see they had more than enough time till the party.

"I know, but I've got to look my best."

She goes over to her bag, pulling out the black bikini Jennie had packed for her. Y/N let's the bra sling over her finger, tilting her head at the article.

"Of course she packed this," she shook her head disapprovingly, seeing how it would barely cover anything. "I guess it'll have to do."

"That's what you're wearing?" Jungkook tilts his head, grabbing the material to look at for his own view. It wasn't useful with covering up her body, but he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of her if she wore it. "You know that I won't be able to keep my hands off of you if you wear this. Everyone is going to see what's mine. Just one subtle movement and you'll flash a tit."

"That's good. Your hands will be there to cover me up," she smiles, grabbing the bra from his grasp and winking at him. "Either way, it's fine. Jennie packed a black kimono for me to wear on top when I'm not in the pool," she reassures him, quickly moisturising her body and throwing in the bikini.

She put the kimono on top, only reaching her thighs and slightly see-through. "Is this okay?" she asks Jungkook, turning to face him so he could have a full front view of her attire for the party.

Y/N looked more than okay. She looked gorgeous. Stunning, even. Jungkook could only answer with a kiss to her lips, tilting his head a bit to deepen it.

"You look gorgeous," he smiles softly at her, pulling away to look at her fully.

"Mhm, thank you," she mumbles softly, squeezing his hand lightly.

He holds her hands in his, "Are you ready to go? I'm sure you're dying to meet everyone."

"Yup, I'm all ready," she tells him, grabbing her phone and bag and following him outside.

"So, how long have you known Seokjin? And how did you guys meet?" she asks curiously, climbing into the passenger seat of the car as Jungkook joined her on the drivers seat.

"A couple years. We went to grad school together," Jungkook says as he pulls out from the driveway and starts the journey to Jin's house.

The friendship between him and Jin was more so close to a brotherly bond. He was the first to know of Jungkook's feelings for Y/N before he told Jimin.

He reaches his hand over to hold hers while he drives. "How long have you been friends with Jennie?"

"My whole life. We met in elementary school and our moms became pretty close. Obviously as we got older, we stopped hanging out often but then I found out we were both going to the same Law school and we ended up being roommates."

Y/N continues to chat on about her friendship with Jennie for majority of the journey. "I can't imagine having anyone else as a best friend."

Y/N loved and adored Jennie with her whole heart. Jennie had always been there for her through thick and thin, even if it was for something so silly, Jennie was there.