11

Once seated in his car, Y/N checks her phone for the time to see how long she had until she met up with Hoseok. "Hm, I think I might need to leave early tonight if I wanna make an effort to look good for Hoseok," she mumbles, imagining how much stress she'd be going through later just to look presentable for him. "I'm sure you can handle yourself in firm alone?"

"You're going on a date tonight?" Jungkook raises his brows. He thought it would take her some time to actually meet up with Hoseok again considering how the two had sex last night.

Jungkook tries to sound unaffected, "I'm sure I'll be fine in the firm, but do you think you'll be okay on this date?" He silently hopes to persuade her not to go. "This is a big step..."

"I mean, it's not a date, I'd say it's more of a 'come let's hangout at my house' kind of thing."

Y/N wasn't quite sure why Jungkook was so concerned about her going out with Hoseok. He was the one that suggested she do exactly what she did last night, except with Hoseok.

"I'm sure I'll be fine, would you like me to give you hourly updates?" she jokes.

"No, I'm just looking out for you," Jungkook rolls his eyes. Honestly, he was looking out for his pride. To him, he felt like he was getting replaced sexually but it was his idea to begin with and she did say that the events from last night was a mistake.

"Whatever, just don't come into the office late at night to cry about how bad this went," Jungkook mumbles.

"Oh please, tonight will go according to plan. I'll make it work," she says, almost certain everything will go perfectly.

Honestly speaking, Y/N was only doing this to get a reaction out of Jungkook. She actually wouldn't have done anything with Hoseok if he hadn't suggested it. But seeing as Jungkook didn't think much of last night, she had no reason why she couldn't do things with Hoseok.

Once Jungkook parks up, they both get out of the car and enter the building. "Right, well I'll be in my office if you need me," she says, before parting ways from Jungkook.

He watches her leave with so much regret mustered up inside, but he doesn't say anymore.

How could he let his ego get the best of him and let Y/N meet with Hoseok?

He grabs ahold of his belongings and makes his way to his office to shut the door right behind him. Jungkook groans when he slumps into his desk chair. He'd have to find a way to ruin the date for them, but he didn't know how to without getting caught.

For a couple of hours, Y/N worked on other cases with her fellow attorneys. It was almost time for her to clock out so she bid farewell to everyone before taking her leave.

By the time Y/N got home, she only had an hour to get ready before Hoseok arrived. She rushed to put on some makeup and do up her hair. She walked towards her closet and realised she didn't have anything suitable to wear for an 'occasion' like this, but you could never go wrong in a matching bra and panties set.

Y/N throws the set on before grabbing her silk robe and covering herself with it. The sound of the doorbell indicated Hoseok was right on time. She did some double checks of the apartment before going to open the door.

"Hi, Hoseok! Come right in."

Hoseok looks her in the eyes before taking in her slightly revealing attire. "Hey Y/N," Hoseok chuckles a little nervously. Now he realised he misunderstood the meaning of this 'get together' as a hookup instead of a date.

He curses himself for bringing flowers and wearing classy clothes. "You look nice," He adds, swallowing a bit nervously. He couldn't help it, she looked gorgeous. "Thanks for inviting me."

"Oh thank you, come on in," she ushers Hoseok into her apartment, closing the door behind them.

Hoseok looked very handsome, it almost made her regret not dressing up properly for him. "Busy day today?" she asks, trying to make small talk with him.
Hoseok only hums in response, his eyes wandering around the apartment.

"I was hoping we could order a takeout seeing as I didn't have much time to cook anything."

"What are you in the mood for? I'll pay for takeout today," Hoseok offers, pulling out his phone to look up any nearby restaurants that were open at this time.

Y/N takes a seat next to Hoseok on the couch, looking at his phone to see what they could order.

If she was going to try and get close to him tonight, she'd have to start early. "Let's just get whatever will come to us quicker," she says, placing her palm on his thigh and giving him a small smile. She couldn't really tell if Hoseok knew what would happen tonight and if he wanted it, but the only way to find out was to keep going

Hoseok glances down at her hand then back to her.
A more genuine smile forms on his lips as he places a hand over hers. "I-uh ordered some Chinese food for us to eat..." Hoseok trails off, barely listening to his own words. His mind was fixated on her lips and how soft they looked. He shook his head, discarding his thoughts.

"Can I ask you something?" Hoseok felt a bit off about coming over. After seeing her with Jungkook, he felt a little let down. "Are you and Jungkook a thing?"

"Oh.."

She wasn't expecting Hoseok to ask such a question since no one else had. "I am in no sort of relationship with Jungkook. We actually hate one other, but right now we are just tolerating each other for the sake of this case," she explains, hoping he'd believe her.

Do Y/N and Jungkook give off the relationship vibe when they're together?

"You have nothing to worry about Hoseok, my relationship with Jungkook is strictly professional."

Hoseok sighs in relief. He wanted no competition with Jeon Jungkook whatsoever. He was a powerful man after all and so was his father. "That's good to hear," he sighs softly. His hands intertwined with hers as he faces her on the couch. "Do you have any questions to ask me?" Hoseok thought the two could make any small talk, before they potentially sleep together.

"I want to talk a bit... about us."

wc: 1112