Chapter 108

-

"She's coming to." Julia claimed as I slowly opened my eyes to be blinded by a bright light. I blinked and slowly opened them again to try and adjust to the light.

"Jess," Rick sighed while placing his hand on my cheek. I looked around, realizing I was lying in the bathroom floor.

"What happened?" I asked as Julia switched off her flashlight.

"You passed out." He answered.

I sighed and attempted to sit up by myself before he wrapped his hands around my arms and lifted me into a seated position.

"Good thing you wasn't on the toilet. That would be embarrassing." Julia replied while smiling.

"No kidding." I groaned while forcing myself up.

"I'll get you some water." Julia stated while fleeing the room.

"I'm taking you to the hospital." Rick stated while helping me to our bed.

"No, you aren't." I replied while lying down.

I glanced to the bedroom window, finding that the sun was just rising.

"Here you go." Julia muttered while entering my room with a glass of water.

"I'll be back." Rick replied while walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To get a doctor." He answered while entering the hall.

I sighed and took the glass of water from Julia before taking a small sip and setting the glass down on the nightstand.

"I'm sorry you're going through this." Julia stated while lingering by my bed.

"This has been a complete mess from the start." I muttered while running my fingers through my hair.

"How come?" She asked while sitting down at the end of my bed.

I studied her for a minute, wondering if I could trust her.

"Don't worry, I don't have anyone to gossip with. Everyone here pretty much hates me because of Duncan, his slut of a wife, and his skank of a daughter." Julia stated, realizing I didn't trust her.

"Rick and I haven't had a very stable relationship in a while. He made mistakes, I made mistakes. I received comfort from a... friend. We grew close. Recently, one night I was pissed so I slept with said friend. Rick and I wasn't together, by the way. And... I became pregnant." I rambled while watching her eyes slightly widen.

"Wait.." she mumbled. "Is said friend... Negan?"

"Yeah." I muttered.

"Damn." She replied.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Well, you told me a secret. Now it's my turn." She stated.

"It's not even a secret." I replied.

"Rick knows?" She inquired while gasping.

"Yeah." I answered.

"He must really, really love you. No offense." She replied while laughing.

"He must." I mumbled.

"Anyways, I slept with Duncan." She blurted.

"You what?" I asked while I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Did it to get back at Charlene for being a bitch." She answered while shrugging her shoulders.

"What the hell? Gross." I mumbled while scrunching my nose.