Chapter 101

-

Son of a bitch.

I shouldn't be doing this.

"You came onto me, Tolliver. Don't blame it on the alcohol, you know exactly what you're doing." Negan replied while tilting my chin up.

"I do, but I wouldn't do it without the alcohol." I replied while looking into his eyes.

"You fucked me to get back at Rick." He stated. "But no worries. I'll gladly help you do anything to piss him off."

"You going home or staying?" He asked as he looked down at my bare chest.

"Why would I stay?" I inquired while looking into his eyes.

"So I can fuck you all night." He stated while placing his hand on the side of my neck.

"Tara and Abe will be here soon. Their watch ends in twenty minutes." I replied while picking up my panties.

"So?" He asked.

"I don't want them to know what we're doing." I answered as he took my panties from me.

"We got twenty minutes." He replied as he pulled me against him.

"Pretty good stamina for an old man." I muttered as he pressed his hard member against me.

"You just have that effect on me, Tolliver." He replied as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You know, I'm not sure how you're gonna have the time for your whores if we keep this up." I replied while straddling his lap.

"Fuck them." He replied while gripping my hips.

I froze as I heard the front door slam followed by footsteps stomping down the hall.

"Shit." I breathed before quickly pulling my clothes on.

"Negan!" Tara yelled while banging her fist on the door.

"What?" He asked.

I quickly glanced to his window before pulling the curtains back.

"Did you call Marcy a bitch?" She yelled while continuing to bang on his door.

"Hold on, I can't hear you!" Negan replied while pulling pants on.

"Shit." I hissed as I crawled out of his window and hit my head on the way out. Once on the other side Negan leaned through and grabbed the back of my neck with his hand before pulling my head towards him.

"We'll pick up where we left off tomorrow." Negan whispered to me as his lips brushed mine.

"How do you know?" I asked before as released his grip.

"Negan!" Tara yelled while wiggling the door knob.

I quickly turned and began jogging back to the main house before being bombarded by Maggie.

"Where were you?" She asked as I walked up onto the porch.

I remained silent as she stepped forward and looked to the neckline on my shirt before pulling it down slightly.

"Were you with Negan?" She asked, her eyes widening.

"Yes." I answered, watching as she furrowed her eyebrows and took a step away from me.

"Why would you do that?" She asked, her eyes studying mine intensely.

"I can do what I want. It's my life." I replied while she crossed her arms.