It sounded as if she would have been in a worse off situation if she killed that knight. His playful tone made her even more angry.

"...Shall I go back and just kill him then?"

For the first time, Jungkook roared in laughter in the street. She didn't understand what was funny, but his shoulders shook and he seemed genuinely amused. He turned back to look at Lalisa.

"From one to ten, there's nothing you can't do."

*

*

*

At present, there was a large celebration taking place in the middle of Flower Bridge. Only a select few were allowed to enter this area guarded by the Anita Knight. Some were ordinary people who won admission through a lottery, but most present were nobles. There was no chance in a class society would nobles and commoners mingle and enjoy the festival together.

Because of this, the area was divided between the outside and inside of the Flower Bridge. The outside area was bustling with common folk, while the atmosphere on the deck had a more leisurely landscape with classical music flowing through the air. Lalisa was unhappy with aristocratic culture, but the fewer the people on the bridge, the slower it would collapse.

"Your Highness, please come this way."

A man who appeared to be in charge of the festival approached Jungkook. Taehyung, who was a little behind, caught up to them. Not all of Jungkook's guards were permitted enter; only Jungkook, Taehyung and Lalisa were now here. Jungkook was about to follow the man when Lalisa, who had been standing behind him quietly until now, spoke in a deep voice.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness, but I think I dropped something on my way here. I'll take a look around for a moment and follow you later."

Of course it was a lie. She didn't think he would allow her to be apart from him, but she had to check Flower Bridge's foundations. When she told him he would be his escort he asked that she not stray from his side, but she prepared an excuse just in case.

"What the hell are you talking about...?!"

Taehyung snapped at her with intense dislike, ignorant of her identity, before Jungkook cut him off.

"Go then come back."

Jungkook eyed Taehyung cooly for a moment, but there was no reason for Lalisa to pay attention anymore. She nodded straightaway, then jogged towards the head of Flower Bridge on before Jungkook could say anything more. As the main festival was located at the center of the deck, the aristocratic festival goers could not see either end of the bridge. The construction had already been completed, but the public had not been allowed to pass the bridge yet.

She touched and examined the rose-decorated rails with her hands and eyes. If the construction was done poorly, there should be cracks on the posts or some other evidence of weakness.

But somehow...everything looked fine.

'...Strange.'

She stamped her foot hard on ground a few times. She did not have the experience of a bridge master, but the bridge seemed far too sturdy to be shoddy construction.

"I need to find evidence quickly..."

She wanted to drag Jungkook off the bridge, but if he insisted on evidence her only proof was knowledge of the future. She had to find something more convincing.

The best option was for Jungkpok to never appear on the Flower Bridge in the first place, but that was already a failure. The second option was to quickly find evidence so she could evacuate Jungkook and people on the bridge. She stood in place for a moment, straining to grasp those dim memories.

RETURN OF THE FEMALE KNIGHTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara