Chapter 8- Just A Dream

Start from the beginning

S: " Wha- That is worse than I thought! You need to sleep! "

J: " I'm not tired. "

S: " Yeah, ' not tired. ' "

- Seans POV -

Maybe since I am here without anyone, I could ask him why he said all of that stuff. Maybe then I could tell everyone what's been going on.

J: " Speaking of last night. What was that? "

S: " What was what? "

J: " You know exactly what I am talking about. "

S: - sigh - " I'll explain it later. Now, what was with you and that recording? "

J: " What recording again? "

S: " The one that got you kicked out of the club? "

J: " Oh that one! Uh- I am surprised you even talk to me after that. "

S: " Come on, let's go back to your room. I want to hear your full explanation. "

- After Jake Explained -

What the heck? Oh I should've known! He didn't mean it. But, a part of me wonders. It was recorded for a reason, like someone wanted it to happen. Like HE wanted it to happen. I don't think we heard any other voices in that audio, so maybe he was trying to come up with an excuse that he didn't want to be friends anymore. He never actually mentioned WHO recorded him or WHO manipulated him. Maybe it was himself that recorded it, and maybe he was lying about someone recording him. But he seems so real for it to be fake, then again, people like him are good liars. I've seen him though, he isn't a good liar.

J: " So about last night~ " He said it jokingly yet curious.

S: " Oh, I have to go. Bye Jake! "

J: " Uh... Bye... Sean. "

What was that!? Whatever, I have to go. He sounded a bit hurt. Part of me doubts that he is hurt; like part of him knew that something was coming up for me today. Or maybe he is just used to it.

- Jakes POV -

I think he's leaving because I made him uncomfortable, I don't think he believed me either. Of course he didn't, no one does. I probably wouldn't believe me if I were speaking.

JM: " Jake? Have you eaten yet? "

J: " Uh.. I don't remember. "

JM: - sigh - " Jake, please go eat some food. "

J: " Like what? "

JM: " There is soup downstairs. Milo didn't want it, and since you're sick, I thought I should give it to you. "

J: " Mom... I don't think he forgives me. "

JM: " People are missing you from their life, they just don't know it. "

J: " Oh? "

JM: " And if they don't forgive you, that's their loss; you're the best son a mother could have. "

M: " Moooooooommmmmmm! I heard that~! "

JM: - chuckle - " You better go eat your food before I let Oreo eat it. "

M: " Ughhh fineee. "

JM: " You should eat too. "

J: " Okay. What kind of soup? "

JM: " Peach. "

J: " I thought that was some kind of dessert? "

JM: " Well maybe you thought wrong... or I just made a dessert- "