ch=17 center of attention

After we leave i took a breath of relief.
Now when we reach mumbai, i just ignore all other things and went to my bed, seriously how much comfy the hotel bed become but its doesn't provide the comfort that our bed provide.

I just freshener up and went to my mother and asked
Kya ban raha h aaj mummy

Paneer, naan, mixed veg and your favorite pulao,raita.replied my mother.

So i hurriedly open the fridge and took the required ingredients and washed them.

Starting cutting the vegetables for pulao and then when they are ready i wash rice and pass it to my mother.
She just made an dough for naan and its just kept at rest.
I then took the tamato just made their puree. Past it to my mother and then i took the dishes out and arrange them at the dinning table.

The dinner is ready now so i called everyone and help my mother to serving it.

Then we discussed the random thing by watching the sharks tank at tv.
Then we all retried for our room.

Meera get up . Meera uth ja me ja rahi hu office. Meera office me aaj teri presentation h uth ja beta. My mother said
( meera get up, i am leaving for my office.,you have your presentation today so get up)

I'm up i replied and see my mother off till lift and then went back to my bed again by keeping the alarm.

Its a unspoken rule of my family whenever someone is going out the person who is presented at home at that moment have to see them off till lift.

Ohh no i am late for office now, since now also i am up because of my mother, she called me to check on me.

Seriously I am in love with my mom.

Since ashi has a shift for different timing she will be coming late so i hurriedly Book an cab but no service available at the moment,

Now i cant afford more deducting of my salary so i took desperate measures are necessary at desperate time

So i took the keys of yash hayabusa since only this baby if yash key i am able to manage to copy .

Yash is a great bike lover he just looked vehicle he have each and every car and bike and he is freek he himself clean them did their servicing every month. And treat them like a baby.
(men will be men😎)

I drive the bike to my company and parked it and hurried for my cabin, since i am late the lift is not coming (great luck meera)

I took the staircase and reached on time.if i would even 1 second late my salary will be cut.

I am so exhausted like i run an marathon. I really need to hit a gym.

I head to my cabin and see my my boss (hulk) coming.

Young lady in my office. He said

I managed to nodded since my breathing is not normal due to exercise i performed.

I fixed my appearance and went to hulk cabin.

Come in hulk replied.

So what your decision meera. And before reject it please think how hard work you performed to be an position like this and i know you are capable enough to handle this and even your title will be increased. He said all this without even looking up at me, he said it while working at his laptop.

Sir with due you respect can i get more time i will let you know as soon as possible and i really appreciate your support and views. I replied by little confidence.