ch 33 official lesbain

I looked at nivaan and he looked at me and when we heard ashi voice saying something i panicked and to divert nivaan attention . I said

Nivaan did you see there is something but this trick didn't work he moved towards  the area where all this happening  .

Then i think by the time ashi might have told them but what i saw further i said in my mind yeh ladke ka chakar bhabu bhaiya .

She is blushing while her crush was saying something  but when we heard some weird noises i feel that love birds are still in their world.

I pinched ashi and then all attention went on us but nivaan ignore all of us and move towards the love birds.

I looked at ashi, thank god she get my signal she run , i run behind her and stop infront of nivaan but since suddenly I come infront of him he stumbled upon me but are head collide. He didn't feel much but i feel like my head is spinning.

I started my oscar winning acting and sit in indian style holding nivaan hand and said.

Mummy lag gai mummy dard ho raha h.

Since nivaan has observed me before when my leg twist he fell i am genuinely hurt.
He sitted infront of me and said
Chalna nhi aata kya kuch ho jata toh. You are not some small kid . Chotti bacchi ho kya(tiger shoff dialogue)
Mind my words meera i will carry you into my arms 24/7 if you hurt yourself.

I can see worry and care in his forest green eyes and when our eye contact with each other i looked at them and this is a time when i see how handsome nivaan is actually is.

With straight noise where anger is always present , i could see those slik soft hair which has now come down at his forehead and  those are looking messier but sexy . I just wanted to touch those and feel them, his long eyelashes i am jealous of him,  his beard is trim prefectly and he is pressing my head where we both collide.

I heard throat cleaning voice and then i come back to my sesense and look around us.

meera you were so much in love with our nivaan that you come at this time. A witch aunty from nivaan side says.

Aunty i am meeting my fiancee not some random man so i need to look at the time . I said making my voice sugarcoating and very politely.

Beautiful aunty and mismatch eyes uncle laughed by hearing this and witch aunty face was worth watching. She looked at me up to down and made face which indicates that she didn't like my dressing senses.

Nivaan forward his hand towards me to get up but i ignored but nivaan  being him he just grabbed my hand and drag me.

I don't want to make a show as priorily we have made it only i continue with him . He went inside the villa i guess to take keys.

But what i heard next i just want to go back and puched that witch aunty at his face.

She said Dekho bhabhi aise nivaan aur is ladka ka saath akle jana thik nhi h.  Kuch anhoni ho gai toh. Abhi dekha hi aapne kaise bina saram haya ke bina dono ek saath the.

(listen sister in law they both should no go alone. If some mishapping happened. You saw right how close they both were to each other)

  Nivaan has  ahead to take his car only i heard this so i  cant leave her alone even by listening this.

I know i shouldn't done this but i wanted to make this auntie pay so i said in a voice that she heard.
Ohh baby please.
Ahh ahh baby ya just like this . I faked a moan