ch12 wicked games

Nivaan pov

I don't know what i am feeling nowadays .
I didn't feel anything for years but since this girl meera come she destroyed my peace.
When i tried to avoid her she constantly popped up.

She is beauty with the brain and in short a fire cracker. Her kick is like a pro kick boxer.

When i closed my eyes i just see her face.

This feeling is not good for me.
I know but why doing the whole pooja i was searching for her. In ceremony she is looking like a diva with no nonsense looks when i tried fo talk her and apologize for my mistakes she ignored me. I don't do apologies but for her i want to. If not raasika come i would have hug her like my life depends.

I started ignoring her .

When i am preparing myself for the pooja the last step. So i can leave tomorrow  ,out of nowhere the girl came she is princess of udaipur and think everyone is under her but i can't tolerate it anymore and when proposed me i ignored her like i used to do but when she drag my family i just lost it.

My girl is so curious she come and heard everything and when i say i belong to my wife , i am picturing meera into in wearing red saree with her hairline filled with red colour her hair open. Now just amazing it i become calm like an ocean this is giving me a feeling of peace.

Now my girl come infront of me.  when she threatens the udaipur princess like a lioness to say i was aww was an understatement i just want her to kiss her and never leave her. But like a firecracker she is she uttered nonsense about so called proposal and i only want to bury that person alive and even make that person regret the person born and in my anger i break her iPhone.

But when she walked away from me looking like a broken doll i just want to hug her and make everything all right. Yash is her brother but i wanted to make him aware about that no one mean no one can come between me and my princess but i control my emotions.

Now i want to make my princess mine by hook or cook

I will bring anything and everything for her

But i just need her like a sick person need medicine