ch =46 wedding

Meera ek minute aur yeh Pandit Ji bhag jayega. Ashi said

Toh yeh aachi baat h na ashi no pandit ji no shaadi no nivaan nothing what an idea ashi i said sarcastically.

Nooo meera you know nivaan is just a second away to come in search for you and i can imagine that macho man will hold you in his arms and says meera please be in mine arms only. And dude by looking at your dark henna .
I think he is dominatating man.
Even i think he is into Christan grey stuff and all.

Ashi please keep your thoughts with you.

Lets go before i change my mind nd jump from the window lets go.

We both together leave for mandap.

There are more than 10000 people present there till now these many people glued their eyes towards me only.

There i can see the MLA and famous actress and actor and full nivaan family i have meet till now.

I hold mine head high and walk ahead i can see ashi is holding my hand and that provide me confidence and all .

I sit beside nivaan on mandap.
I could feel nivaan eyes on me, but i ignore him and then focus on priest saying.

We both perform all the ritual with full Heart. Then priest ask us to perform pheras with all seven vows , then priest ask nivaan to fill sindor between mine hair partion because of which some sindor get mine nose.
I tried to remove it but nivaan grandmother hold mine hand and said let it be.
The priest said beta made your wife wear mangalsutra.
When nivaan comes near me to i see that today in white kurta he looks so hot, he is really a greek god long sharp nose, sharp jawline and the feature i like is his eyes today his dark green eyes are so green that i got lost in it.
Nivaan said mrs nivaan singhkushwa just wait for sometime then u can stare me as much u want.

i just roll my eyes but he just stare at me and then i see some dark look on his face.

Then the times comes of kaniyadan where priest said to mine father and mother to give mine hand in hand of nivaan and asked him to take care of me.

I don't know when i started crying ,i mother also cried and i could see that whole atmosphere is quite emotional.

After all this ritual the priest finally announced the wedding is done,

I don't know why i am feeling anxious.

We both took the blessings of my grandfather first then nivaan grandmother and the mine parents then his parents then the
Rajmata

Now its time for mine bidai., yes me and ashi always make fun about how girls cryed during their bidai and now i am doing same everyone is crying  now  ashi is weeping at vivaan shoulder and yash and mine dad are getting  making themselves  busy in meeting the erands and my mother is crying  and ashi mon is crying  while consoling  my mom.

My mother is crying whule remembering  mine childhood  memories  and everyone is laughing and crying  while listening  to mischief of mine.

I cried while hugging my mom then my grandfather  then ashi mom the ashi father and then there a turn of rohit and rony nivaan just grab me and make me move towards  limousine  but i  run and hugged  rohit and rony and rony said meera aaj hi mera last day on earth maat karwa your husband will kill me chal.

Then i see yash and vivaan  we three cried and then ashi joins our hug and rohit and roni also did join our group  hug.  And then i see my father

I cried on my father shoulder and now its like i just want to redo all thing and just want to go to my childhood  days.
I don't know when i was seated in car and we move forward.

I am crying  continuously , now i am facing a problem in breathing  and hence the hiccup started  .

Nivaan pulled me in his lap and give me a shoulder to cry but i don't know i hugged him back and cried my heart out.

Nivaan is being so patient with  me he is massaging mine head while make me relax and he provided me the water and said bus baacha bus rote nhi h and jaan agar aise roge toh health kharabh ho jayega na jaan
  we both are still hugging each other mine face was in crook of his neck and his face was in my hair and after a while  all my tears died up only my hiccup is not stop and nivaan is still hugging  me like i will run away.

Then suddenly  nivaan shirt  started getting red in colour and when i tried the area around his stomatch i see some liquid  when i smell it it smell like blood.

I looked at him and said nivaan remove your shirt now.

He looked puzzled them immediately  he understands and then he said meera its nothing ok and he agai tried to hug me but i leave his lap and ordered diver bhaiya to stop car .

Meera dont make issue of this ok come back. Nivaan said

Nivaan are u mad remove your shirt or shall i do this honour for you. I said

Why meera within a few hours we will reach airport then what the fuck do you want to do this. Nivaan said in his icy tone.

What the fuck are you saying  nivaan just keep your mouth shut ok i just wanted to see where are u imjured and tell me when this happens or how this happen.

I see driver bhaiya has slow the speed of car  at medical shop without a second delay i hop off of the car.

And then i see nivaan shouting my name i just went inside the medical shop the shopkeeper looked at me from head to toe and took out the packet of prevention of birth control.

I just shake mine head and he took out the pregnancy test kit,  i again tried to say something he again took out a packet of cigarettes and come with lighter.

BeFore i could say something  nivaan hold my hand he started to dragg me but i shouted at shopkeeper and said i need bandaged and some painkillers  and some chocolates.

I bite nivaan hand hard and then payed the bill of all this iteams amd then i dragged nivaan towards our car