ch =34 Misguided appearance

Nivaan took me to the sea area where only me and him are present.

He come out of the car and just walked towards me and forward his hand and for once showed me the gentleman gestures.

What are you upto nivaan. I ask but he just ignores me and come so near me that i could fell his mint breath on my face.

My eyes pop out. I stuttered first time in my life i said Ni--vv-aan.

He just smile looking at me and i see he looked like an greek gods like more handsome than ritik roshan. And his eyes shine like a fresh evergreen rainforest with a light green in his eyes around his corenea.

He tapped my nose and said "stop looking like this me
baby "
I am just removing the seatbelt but if you look me like this then would not be able to control myself my mrs nivaan singhkushwa.

For the first time in my life i am feeling like my cheeks getting hot and i am felling like rats are doing some somersault in my stomach. I feel special something when nivaan said mrs singhkushwa.

Nivaan again come closer to me then before i somehow managed to get into the seat like i want to melt into the leather seat of his car.

Liking what you see mrs nivaan singhkushwa. Are you feeling something he said by looking directly into my eyes. And his eyes are becoming a shade darker than before and there is that small smile and a cute dimple which i just want to touch is killing me and the urge is impossible to ignore.

Haa i said is this a real dimple. I asked. Without even me realizing and my voice come like a small girl with i cant believe and i fell like his eyes are casting some spell into me.

Yes baby want to touch it he come so near me , then he rubbed his cheek with mine softly and his beard creats a friction is crates some tickling sensation. He repeated the same process with my other cheek also.

I come out when mine phone ring i pushed nivaan and get out from dirver side.

He is looking at my phone like only his glare can finish it off as we saw in cartoon.

He rubbed his back of his head , i looked at my phone and it was my mother.

Where are you meera. She asked.

Ma me nivaan je saath hu aa kar sabh batati hu please wait ok love you.

I didn't give my mom chance to interrogate me , as i know i can't answer before i got my answer from this handsome hunk.

Kya lagta h hai rabba, kya dikh ta h hai rabba this song is going on my mind

Meera he tried to take my hand but i jumped and creates more than 5 hand distance from him.

He looked at me like i am child and he is my parents and i am doing some mischief from him.

He again come closer but i created more distance between us. In my mind i am behaving like a pandit(a comedian who was colour from head to toe in red color ) (tell me if you want pic from next time 😌)from bhul bhuliya .

Nivaan we need to talk. I said

But now he ignored me and sit by keeping his legs in the sea where weave are making his lower wet.

I even sit beside him and then without saying something i close my eyes by keeping 5hand distance between us.

I closed my eyes and ejoy this calming atmosphere. Since my ego is hurt.

Meera nivaan called.

I ignored him royally. And it satisfied my ego somewhat.

He again called me. I again ignore him.

Now i am behaving like a kid but i can't help it.

Next thing i know is he come and sit beside me close like our legs touch each others and now he said

Hamko pta h , aap ko humse sikayat h, magar hum majboor h.
Kuch bate na jane me hi aap ki bhaliye h.

(i know, you have some problems with me, but i am helpless .sometimes is better not to know something)

Ohh urdu ke mirza ghalib,kya bol rahe ho kuch aisa bolo joh samaj me aa aise mat bolo ki mujhe ek teacher lage . I said

(ohh mr urdu famous poet. What are you saying. Say something that i could understand dont say something that i required teacher to understand it)

You don't have a single romatic bone in you meera . Nivaan said it with smile.

Noo, now Dont waste more of my time, i need stand if you want to build a relationship with me. I said looking at nivaan straight in his eyes.

He just nodded .

Now tell me when is our wedding. I asked

Eager to be mrs singhkushwa baby but you know if its in my hand we would be married tomorrow morning. He said by wiggling his brows.

In your dream and what the hell baby stop calling me that i have a name you know. I said

But baby suit you more and if you have problems with it ,i can think of some other name what about wifie, darling, sanorita, sweetheart, jaan, do you want more options.

Shut up nivaan you are impossible. Shall i have given you any name no right so, you should follow suit me. I said

You can give me any name as i mentioned above i will love to hear it from you amore.

I know the meaning about amore(love) i can name you anything right what about monkey, donkey, hulk, thanos any thing you like amore. I said by making a puppy face.

You are scarcastic and feisty εραστής(greek word for sweetheart) nivaan said

Better realizations tubelight. I said.

Now i want to shift our wedding date. Darling. Yes i am butting him but i am helpless.

Ohh beauty with brain good.
Nivaan catches mine trick.

Baby we cant postponed it but why don't we prepond it sweetheart. Nivaan said by coping my facial expressions.

Noo i have my career plans and i can't changes it please try to understand nivaan.
I said

Ok i will see what i can do ,but i have some terms and conditions. Nivaan said

Ok to everything i said in excitement and then my mother call come and we both went to our hotel.

The car ride was silent but what nivaan said next make my heart shake i am feeling like i am getting an panik attack, i fell difficult to breath.

Since my hotel come into the view i started to stand but due to difficulties in breath i started to loose my consisness.

When nivaan is picking me up i see dagron tattoo at nivaan neck.

And i leave my consisness after seeing this

-----------------------------------------

What do you think will happen next 🤔
Do you think nivaan has his hand in the murder 😥

Guys i am waiting for your comment and vote. I fell very disheartening when you all the silent readers didn't appreciate.

So please keep voting and comment and pls follow me

Thank you