ch=42 the first step towards mrs singhkushwa

Ok but remember I told aunty that i will wear whatever i want to wear in my wedding aunty.

Yes baacha even jeans top is fine ok god bless you meera and she hug me.

I just surrender myself to lord Krishna , now  whatever he will do will be fine by me.

Ok then please excuse me.

Ashi come with me i said

Ha now what are you going to do meera ashi asked while chewing her nails .

Ash what are you nervous about. I asked

Meera how cant i be not nervous when my sister is going to jump in hell with her will and i can't help you out. You know you can runaway.

Noo enough of excuses, now i want to face reality, i said by looking directly into her eyes.

Ok as you say madam she said by bowing down.

I order pure white lehenga and pair it with off white  jewellery and get myself white shoes and after all this i went to sleep as its the only thing that can take my worries away from me.

As soon as my head hits pillow i  leave to my wonderland.

After an hour i feel someone is patting my hair and someone nudges  into my neck.

I woke up and see a dark forest eyes which was so close to me that i can fell his breath on my face i can see that nivaan green eyes have golden colour inside the iris  and he smell like a fresh mint and smell of some expensive perfume.

Baby dont look at me like this good morning. he said

Good morning and i hugged him and i sniffles him. He just hugged me more and kiss my forehead.

Then all his deeds comes back into my mind i simply pushed him.

Meera get one thing straight into your brain that u are mine this body, this brain and even your souls  belong to me, the better you get this mind.

I pushed him and said you are mistaken here nivaan singhkushwa  we might be married  but not in my nightmare i will be yours. I said by looking directly into his eyes.

There you are mistaken mrs singhkushwa. And i accept your challenge that in within one week you will declare your love to me. He said by looking directly into my eyes and crossing his hand across his chest.

Ashi banged up my door and from back i could hear the voice of angel and summer voice who are complaining  about something.

I just looked at nivaan and said get out now.

But he being the best gentleman  note the sarcasm  smike at me and went go open the door.

I just leave all those and went to washroom.

I heard giggles from the back door.

I took an shower and cried my heart out and looked myself at mirror and see how i loose and get defeated by the destiny.

But enough of this now i will make nivaan regret  even meeting me and being love even if i die i won't be doing it.

Meera beta please come out we don't have much time now.

Ok  aunty coming.

Yes today only i am getting married to this devil but i swear to God that i wont let him live in peace even for one second.

I leave the washroom and see my room is mess everything is out on bed and there are so many people that  it look like a market of diwali.

Beautiful aunty spooted me first and she announced to everyone girls this is my ddaughter in-law  and bride .