ch 11 ignorance

After nivaan break my phone.
I looked nivaan like are you crazy .

it was not a phone. It is my first iPhone .

I bow down to see the condition of my iphone thank God its still working but there only a screen cracked it can be repaired.

The prosposed girl looked at me and say
Did you see girl my nivaan cant bear my insult so better keep your tongue at check.

Now i want to just puch her face till it become black and blue in colour . So to control myself i focus on my breathing and took a deep breath but this girl really have a dead wish
She again poked me with her word and said
Ohh poor girl are you crying.

Before she could say something nivaan ordered her to go.

Nivaan try to touch me but now i really want to beat hell out of him but then rasika  hugged me from behind and say
Didi are you hurt.

I tucked her hair back and said no baby girl.
I stand up holding her hand. The see ashi and summer and yash vivaan standing with beautiful aunty and mismatch eyes uncle.
i guess ashi or yash senses my mood so they sent rassika towards me and then yash grab my hand and without a word we two move away from all this.

Then ashi come behind following me with my broken phone.

Yash took me to his car and then vivaan and ashi came and we leave for long drive.

I guess they want to give me a space so they keep their mouth shut.  But they keep looking each other and signalled each other to talk with me. Rather getting annoyed i just laugh out loud and then ashi cant digest this anymore.

Meera what the hell happened she asked

Nothing and then i explained word to word to them they all listened to me and providing comment in between  then all of us deceided that we will leave from here asap.

Now we all are roaming rajasthan at night and it is breaking taking beautiful we saw a camal and we took a ride and then buy a rajasthani traditional dress and enjoy the rajasthan food with culture song.

When we come back i ignored nivaan at all the cost.

I and ashi then move towards summer to give her the farewell gift and we click pictures together.

Yes i am leaving the rajasthan tommorrow .

_________________________________

Author note
Now something unexpected will happen to nivaan .
So
Don't forget to comment and like and follow for more.